Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
climb | climbed | climbing
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Climb"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- A person desiring to cross over these ritualistic ceremonies certainly feels pains like the piercing of thorns and pebbles endured by one attempting to climb a hill. Thus the conditioned soul suffers unlimitedly
- After saying this, the Lord, smiling slightly, climbed on the lap of His mother and sucked her breast
- Although they fight with Him and climb upon His shoulders, they worship His lotus feet in a spirit of servitude
- Sometimes the merchant in the forest wants to climb the hills and mountains, but due to insufficient footwear, his feet are pricked by small stone fragments and by thorns on the mountain. Being pricked by them, he becomes very aggrieved
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu bathed in all the celebrated lakes, beginning with Lake Pavana. Thereafter He climbed a hill and spoke to the people
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said to Govinda, "O adi-vasya (uncivilized man), do not forbid this woman to climb the Garuda-stambha. Let her see Lord Jagannatha to her satisfaction"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu thought, "Since I shall not at any time climb Govardhana Hill, how shall I be able to see Gopala Raya"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very eager to see Gopala, but He did not want to climb Govardhana Hill. Therefore by some trick the Gopala Deity personally descended
- Suddenly, a woman from Orissa, unable to see Lord Jagannatha because of the crowd, climbed the column of Garuda, placing her foot on Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's shoulder
- The ambitious conditioned soul wants to be very happy in this material world with his family, but he is compared to a traveler in the forest who desires to climb a hill full of thorns and small stones
- The two brothers Rupa and Sanatana did not climb the hill. To them also Lord Gopala granted an interview