Category:Cleanliness of a Devotee of God
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Cleanliness of a Devotee of God"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Devotees are always merciful, humble, truthful, equal to all, faultless, magnanimous, mild and clean
- Devotees are merciful because they spare the poor animals, and they are clean because they are free of contamination from unwanted foodstuff and unwanted habits. Austerity is represented by restricted sex life
- The clean heart of a devotee in Krsna consciousness can be compared to the clean sky of the autumn season. During autumn, the moon looks very bright along with the stars in the clear sky
- The devotee's desirable qualities are described to be twenty-six in number. They are stated as follows: No one can find fault in his character and he is magnanimous, mild and always clean, internally and externally
- The devotee's interest is in the essence of life, which is spiritual. He is equal to everyone, and no one can find fault in him. His magnanimous mind is always fresh and clean and devoid of material obsessions
- The sound incarnation of Lord Krsna, the Supreme Soul, enters into the heart of a self-realized devotee, sits on the lotus flower of his loving relationship, and thus cleanses the dust of material association, such as lust, anger and hankering