Category:Cleanliness of a Devotee of God
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Cleanliness of a Devotee of God"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Devotees are always merciful, humble, truthful, equal to all, faultless, magnanimous, mild and clean
- In the third vilasa, the methods of Vaisnava behavior are given, with emphasis on cleanliness, constant remembrance of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and the chanting of the mantras given by the initiating spiritual master
- The clean heart of a devotee in Krsna consciousness can be compared to the clean sky of the autumn season. During autumn, the moon looks very bright along with the stars in the clear sky
- The devotee's desirable qualities are described to be twenty-six in number. They are stated as follows: No one can find fault in his character and he is magnanimous, mild and always clean, internally and externally
- The devotee's interest is in the essence of life, which is spiritual. He is equal to everyone, and no one can find fault in him. His magnanimous mind is always fresh and clean and devoid of material obsessions
- The sound incarnation of Lord Krsna, the Supreme Soul, enters into the heart of a self-realized devotee, sits on the lotus flower of his loving relationship, and thus cleanses the dust of material association, such as lust, anger and hankering