Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
cinema | cinemas | cinematograph | cinematographic | cinematography
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Cinema"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- He took me to the cinema house, but I never entered. I came back. You see? Because it was detestful
- Hellish cinema attractions
- Here in Bombay city, people are earning money, lots of money, but we see there are lots of cinemas advertised, and people go there - there are hundreds and thousands of cinema houses - and spend their money
- His (Narada Muni's) first offense was that he went to join the sankirtana party in the company of lusty women, and another offense was that he considered ordinary songs, like cinema songs and other such songs, to be equal to sankirtana
- I always wanted that there should be a cinema made of Bhagavad-gita, now you are fulfilling my desire in that connection
- If there is enough milk, enough grains, enough fruit, enough cotton, enough silk and enough jewels, then why do the people need cinemas, houses of prostitution, slaughterhouses, etc.?
- If you create a void in the Spirit unnecessarily, you have to create necessarily a fill-up in the material existence, and that is the cause why temples are being replaced by vulgar cinemas
- If you have got money, that you should be properly utilized, not for sense gratification - wine, women, and hotel, and cinema. No. Then by your artha you are going to hell. Artha, everything
- In our Krsna consciousness movement we do not allow any song that has not been approved or sung by bona fide devotees. We cannot allow cinema songs to be sung in the temple
- In this age, men are victims not only of different political creeds & parties, but also of many different types of sense-gratificatory diversions, such as cinemas, sports, gambling, clubs, mundane libraries, bad association, smoking, drinking, cheating
- Instead of going to the cinema and standing there for three hours for a ticket, if you engage your legs to come to this temple, it is yoga system, so simple thing
- Instead of relishing activities of the cinema artists, one can turn his attention to the activities of the Lord with His eternal associates like the gopis and Laksmis
- Money is very scarce in the village. Let us go to the city and spend. You get five hundred dollars but you have to spend eight hundred dollars. Then he will learn how to drink, how to go to cinema, how to go to restaurant, how to go to club
- My sense says, "Please take me to the cinema," the eyes. I immediately go and stand there three hours for the ticket. You see? So I am ruled by the senses
- Simple criticism of cinema houses will not fulfill the purpose. We have to create tangible interest in the temples for spiritual advancement of knowledge
- So anartha-nivrttih syat. If every house engages in this arcana-vidhi, so many unwanted things will vanish. You'll have no more interest for seeing cinema or going to the restaurant or smoking bidi and wasting time by unnecessary talks
- Spiritual instructions from scriptures can save the common man from the hellish cinema attractions and rubbish sex-songs broadcast everywhere by radios
- Technological advancement has added things like cinemas to the material attractions nature already has to offer, and yet, strangely, these illusory enticements have failed to attract genuine saints and hermits even to this day
- The citizens were rich in agriculture and animal husbandry, and therefore they had enough grains, fruits and milk without any artificial needs of soaps and toilets, cinemas and bars
- The legs should be utilized for coming to this temple to see Krsna. Not to going to the cinema rascal. Then your life will be successful. You'll understand Krsna. Krsna is very kind
- The material creations are manifested for some time as perverted shadows of the spiritual kingdom and can be likened to cinemas. They attract people of less intelligent caliber who are attracted by false things
- There was but one victim like Ajamila in those days, but in this age of Kali the poor innocent students are daily victims of cinemas which attract men only for sex indulgence
- This will save everyone from such unwanted activities as going to clubs, cinemas, dancing parties, smoking, drinking, etc. All such nonsense will be forgotten if one stresses the worship of the Deities at home