Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Chosen"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- As usual, Krsna came out victorious, and He triumphantly brought the parijata tree chosen by His wife to this earth planet, to Dvaraka. After this, the tree was installed in the palace garden of Satyabhama
- At the appropriate time, one's next body is immediately chosen, and both the individual soul and the Supersoul transfer to that particular bodily machine
- I am glad that you have chosen the right course of action to sue Nair and finish the business once and for all
- I have built the skeleton of the building, but there is so much more work remaining before us. The GBC men are there, the world is divided into 12 zones for gradual development by these, my chosen right hand men
- I have chosen my best men to be GBC and I do not want that the GBC should be disrespectful to the temple presidents
- I understand that the son of Tulasi devi, Karnapura, has chosen coins in his Annaprashan ceremony. It is very nice. I think this boy will earn enough money for spreading Krishna Consciousness
- It is best to do the most ideal thing but whatever mode of living you chose the most important thing is to always remain one hundred percent in service of Radha-Krishna
- That is our real work, to educate people in spiritual life by giving them the practical example, so I wanted that the GBC would be a chosen body of men for that purpose, to see how the students are learning and reporting to me as my secretaries
- The great hero, the son of Prthu, chased him (Indra) again. But when he saw that Indra was carrying in his hand a staff with a skull at the top and was again wearing the dress of a sannyasi, he still chose not to kill him
- The people of Kali-yuga, endowed as they are with limited intelligence, have rejected the priceless diamond of devotional service to Krsna and instead chosen the cheap doll of fruitive activity and dry speculation
- To receive such a personality as Maharaja Pariksit, who was especially cared for by the Supreme Lord, a suitable moment is chosen when all good stars assembled together to exert their influence upon the King