"childbirth"|"birth of a child"|"birth child"|"birth to the child"|"child just after his birth"|"birth the child"|"birth as my child"|"children take birth"|"birth to children"|"birth to one child"|"birth to many children"|"birth to any children"|"child took birth "|"child taking birth"|"child's birth"|"birth to a child"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Childbirth"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- After Menaka, the celestial woman who had come to delude Visvamitra Muni, gave birth to the child Sakuntala, she left both the child and her husband and returned to the heavenly planets
- After saying this, the sun-god discharged his semen into the womb of Prtha and then returned to the celestial kingdom. Immediately thereafter, from Kunti a child was born, who was like a second sun-god
- After the garbhadhana purificatory process, there are certain other samskaras like simantonnayana, sadhabhaksanam, etc., during the period of pregnancy, and when the child is born the first purificatory process is jatakarman
- Although Saibya was barren, by the grace of the demigods she became pregnant and in due course of time gave birth to a child named Vidarbha
- Although the woman appears to be the material and efficient cause of the birth of a child, originally the purusa, the male, is the cause of the child
- Before begetting a child, one has to sanctify his perplexed mind. When the parents engage their minds in the lotus feet of the Lord and in such a state the child is born, naturally good devotee children come
- Before the child's birth, the girl had been accepted as a daughter-in-law, and therefore Vidarbha actually married her when he grew up
- Marriage means to restrict your sex life. He'll hunt for sex life here and there - no, you cannot do that. Here is your wife and that is only for child. It is restriction
- Mother Yasoda understood that a child had been born to her, but because she was very tired from the labor of childbirth, she fell fast asleep. When she awoke, she could not remember whether she had given birth to a male or a female child
- The purusa causes the birth of a child because the man injects the soul, which is sheltered in the semen, into the womb of the woman
- The society girl Pramloca, after giving birth to the child, immediately left for the heavenly kingdom. While the child was crying, the king of the moon took compassion upon her and saved her by putting his finger into her mouth
- The woman, as the material cause, supplies the body of the soul, and as the efficient cause she gives birth to the child
- To give birth to a child is the natural function of a woman, and therefore a woman becomes more and more beautiful as she gives birth to one child after another
- When the father is going to give birth to a child, it is not a secret affair. It is open affair. "Now this is the good, auspicious day, and today the father will implant the seed of the son in the womb of the mother." There is great function
- Why, a dead child born, it does not grow? What is the reason? What is your scientists' reason?