Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Chanting the Holy Names of Krsna
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Chanting the Holy Names of Krsna"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- After they had chanted in this way for a long time, the holy name of Krsna entered the heart of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and He suddenly arose with a loud shout of "Haribol"
- Again and again Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu asked the boy to chant the name of Krsna, but the boy would not utter the holy name
- All of them, including the great sage Narada and devotees like Prahlada, came here in the guise of human beings, chanting the holy names of Lord Krsna together and dancing and floating in the inundation of love of Godhead
- All the groups of Vaisnavas who live in Vrndavana are absorbed in chanting the all-auspicious name of Krsna
- All these people become like madmen. They simply chant the holy name of Krsna and dance. Sometimes they even cry and roll on the ground
- Always hearing them chant the holy names of Lord Krsna, the residents of all the other villages also became Vaisnavas
- Arriving in that way, the Muslim governor was respectfully brought before Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu by the maha-patra. The governor then stood before the Lord with folded hands, and he chanted the holy name of Krsna
- As for being freed from all sinful reactions by chanting the holy name of Krsna only once, one must chant the holy name without committing any offenses
- As Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya arose from bed, he distinctly chanted, "Krsna, Krsna." Lord Caitanya was very pleased to hear him chant the holy name of Krsna
- As you chant the name of Hare Krsna, so gradually you relish some transcendental pleasure. Just like these boys and girls, while chanting, they're dancing in joyfulness
- Because he (a first-class devotee) knows that Krsna consciousness is the basis of knowledge and action, he sees everything as being connected with Krsna. Such a person is able to chant the holy name of Krsna perfectly
- Being thus ordered by the Lord, both Balabhadra Bhattacarya and the brahmana began to chant the holy name of Krsna. Then the Lord, dancing and dancing, proceeded along the path
- Bhagavad-gita begins with the spiritual instruction that one is not the body but is within the body. This consciousness can be possible only if one chants the holy name of Krsna, the Hare Krsna maha-mantra & always keeps association of devotees
- Brahmananda Bharati continued, "Since I have seen You, I have been feeling Lord Krsna's presence in my mind and have been seeing Him before my eyes. I now want to chant the holy name of Lord Krsna"
- By chanting His (Krsna's) holy names, Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare, one can achieve the highest result of religion
- By this mantra, the people worship Lord Krsna in Dvapara-yuga. In Kali-yuga the occupational duty of the people is to chant congregationally the holy name of Krsna
- By this method your spiritual master will regain his consciousness. Following Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's advice, all the Buddhist disciples began to chant the holy name of Krsna congregationally
- Each of these empowered persons would return to his own village, always chanting the holy name of Krsna and sometimes laughing, crying and dancing
- Everyone-including children, old men and women - began to dance and to chant the holy names of Sri Krsna and Gopala. In this way they all floated in the ocean of love of Godhead
- Following in the footsteps of her spiritual master (Haridasa Thakura), she (the prostitute) began chanting the holy name of Krsna 300,000 times a day. She chanted throughout the entire day and night
- Formerly you were constantly chanting the holy name of Lord Rama. Why are you now constantly chanting the holy name of Krsna
- From my childhood I have been chanting the holy name of Lord Ramacandra, but upon seeing You I chanted the holy name of Lord Krsna just once
- If one chants the exalted holy name of the Lord again & again & yet his love for the S Lord does not develop & tears do not appear in his eyes, it is evident that because of his offenses in chanting, the seed of the holy name of Krsna does not sprout
- If one is purified by following Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's orders - that is, by chanting the holy name of Krsna - one must certainly be eager to render service to the Lord. This is the test
- If one somehow or other chants the holy name of the Lord (Hare Krsna) when he meets with an accident and dies, he will be saved from hellish life after death
- It is understood that one can be freed from all sinful reaction simply by chanting the holy name of God, but if one thinks that he is therefore at liberty to commit all kinds of sinful acts, that is a symptom of offense