Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
channel | channeled | channeler | channelers | channeling | channelize | channelized | channelled | channelling | channels
Pages in category "Channel"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- A person who actually understands what the rasa-lila is will certainly hate to indulge in mundane sex life. For the realized soul, hearing the Lord's rasa-lila through the proper channel will result in complete abstinence from material sexual pleasure
- As we come by parampara system, it is our duty to go through the right channel; namely, first the Spiritual Master, then Lord Caitanya, and then Krishna
- O people of the world! Please try to translate the Gita's message into action and channel your thoughts toward Lord Krsna's lotus feet
- One who becomes initiated is channelized to the authorities in the disciplic succession. One who isn't initiated may chant Hare Krishna and should certainly be encouraged to do so & serve in his own way. Gradually by doing so he may want to be initiated
- The conditioned souls are not originally fools, but by the influence of the avidya function of material nature they are made fools, and thus they are unable to utilize knowledge in the proper channel
- The evacuating channel separately became manifest, and the director named Mitra entered into it with partial organs of evacuation. Thus the living entities are able to pass stool and urine
- They have been put in one group: woman, vaisya and sudra. Because they are not very intelligent. They can be molded by another intelligent man to the proper channel. Therefore they require guidance. They require guidance
- This kind of apprehension of some mishap to Krsna first of all becomes manifested as an object of lamentation, but gradually it develops into such compassionate loving ecstasy that it turns to another channel and gives transcendental pleasure
- We have to receive transcendental sound through the transcendental channel, therefore, Vedas are called Sruti. That means transcendental sound can be received through the ear
- When a thing is offered to the Spiritual Master, he immediately offers to the Lord. That is the system & as we come by parampara system, it is our duty to go through the right channel - namely, first the Spiritual Master, then Lord Caitanya & then Krishna