Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
centuries | century
Pages in category "Century"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Candidasa was born in the village of Nannura, which is also in the Birbhum district of Bengal. He was born of a brahmana family, and it is said that he also took birth in the beginning of the fourteenth century, Sakabda Era
- China has attacked the border of India with a militaristic spirit. We have practically no business in the political field, yet we see that previously there were both China and India, and they both lived peacefully for centuries without ill feeling
- In India these Britishers created feelings between Hindus and Muslims, but otherwise the Hindus and Muslims are living since eight centuries
- It (Konarka, generally known as Arka-tirtha, a temple of Lord Surya, the sun-god) was constructed of black stone in the beginning of the thirteenth century of the Saka Era, and it shows expert craftsmanship and architecture
- It is calculated that he (Vidyapati) composed his songs during the reign of King Sivasimha and Queen Lachimadevi, in the beginning of the fourteenth century of the Saka Era, almost one hundred years before the appearance of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- That gentleman has written, "Swami Bhaktivedanta will be remembered for centuries, making history." Is not that?
- The genealogical table of Sanatana Gosvami, Rupa Gosvami and Vallabha Gosvami can be traced back to the twelfth century Sakabda, when a gentleman of the name Sarvajna appeared in a very rich and opulent brahmana family in the province of Karnata