Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Cause of all Causes
"cause of all causes "|"cause of all cause"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Cause of all Causes"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- Akrura offered his prayers as follows, "My dear Lord, I offer my respectful obeisances unto You because You are the supreme cause of all causes and the original inexhaustible personality, Narayana"
- Although the Supreme Person is the original cause of all causes, His impersonal effulgence, known as Brahman, is the immediate cause of the material manifestation
- Although the Supreme Personality of Godhead is the original cause of all causes, He is not responsible for anyone's material sufferings or enjoyment. There is no such partiality on the part of the Supreme Lord
- As such, the Supreme Lord is the supreme existence, the cause of all causes. Therefore the conclusion is that without development of Krsna consciousness one's life is simply a waste of time
- In each and every scripture there is rules and regulation to follow to become more and more aware of the topmost principle, the original cause of all causes
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is said that after conducting research for many, many births, great men of knowledge who stress the importance of experimental thought can know the Personality of Godhead, who is the cause of all causes
- O limitless one, God of gods, refuge of the universe! You are the invincible source, the cause of all causes, transcendental to this material manifestation
- One can understand the original cause of all causes, the Supreme Person, only by devotional service, not by show-bottle exhibitionism
- One should be intelligent enough to know the source of all knowledge, who is the cause of all causes and the only object for meditation in all types of yoga practice
- One should be intelligent enough to know the source of all knowledge, who is the cause of all causes and the only object for meditation in all types of yoga practices. When the cause of all causes becomes known, then everything knowable becomes known
- Over and above the twenty-eight elements of the material creation is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the cause of all causes. Life comes not from matter but from life itself
- Sridhara Svami said, "As the cause of all causes, You (The Supreme Lord) have entered my body as the Supersoul, and I have the prerogative of enjoying the supreme blissful life of knowledge along with You"
- Srila Madhvacarya explains that the words otam protam refer to the cause of all causes. The Supreme Lord is both vertical and horizontal to the cosmic manifestation
- The cause of all causes, the Absolute Truth, or Supreme Brahman, cannot be understood by philosophical speculation, but He reveals Himself to His devotee because the devotee fully surrenders unto His lotus feet
- The duration of the two parts of Brahma's life, as above mentioned, is calculated to be equal to one nimesa (less than a second) for the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is unchanging and unlimited and is the cause of all causes of the universe
- The impersonal Brahman, which is the glowing effulgence of the body of the Supreme Lord, may be called the immediate cause, but the cause of all causes, or the remote cause, is the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The Lord can assume any form He likes, and in all circumstances He is the cause of all causes. Since His form is transcendental, He is always the Supreme Personality of Godhead, as He is in the Causal Ocean in the form of Maha-visnu
- The Lord is known as Purusottama because He is transcendental to both material and spiritual existence. That He is the cause of all causes means that He is the cause of the spiritual world and of the material world as well
- The Lord is the ultimate goal of everyone because He is the cause of all causes. Dhruva Maharaja was advised to surrender unto Him in all respects, without keeping any personal ambition
- The origin of everything, the cause of all causes, that is full of spiritual varieties
- The Pancaratras state that the personality of jiva called Sankarsana has emerged from Vasudeva, the supreme cause of all causes, that Pradyumna, the mind, has come from Sankarsana, and that Aniruddha, the ego, has come from Pradyumna
- The subtle and gross cosmic manifestation is material, but nevertheless it is nondifferent from the Supreme Personality of Godhead because He is ultimately the cause of all causes
- The supreme cause of all causes, Narayana, is situated in His own abode in the spiritual world, but nevertheless He controls the entire cosmic manifestation according to the three modes of material nature-sattva-guna, rajo-guna and tamo-guna
- The Supreme Lord is beyond the creation of this material world, for He is the source of the material qualities and creation. As the cause of all causes, He exists before the creation & after the creation. I wish to offer my respectful obeisances unto Him
- The word aksaram is very significant because this material creation is subject to destruction but the Lord is above this material creation. He is the cause of all causes, and being so, He is superior to all the conditioned souls
- There (in the spiritual sky) the personal feature of Balarama called Maha-sankarsana is the shelter of the spiritual energy. He is the primary cause, the cause of all causes
- There is no other cause of all causes than the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Hari. Therefore this verse aham eva never indicates anything other than the Supreme Lord, and one should therefore follow the path of the Brahma-sampradaya
- Those who aspire for liberation from this material world must therefore worship the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the ultimate cause of all causes
- Through the deductive way of understanding, one accepts the Supreme Absolute Person, the Personality of Godhead, as the cause of all causes, who is full with diverse energies and who is neither impersonal nor void
- When the cause of all causes becomes known, then everything knowable becomes known, and nothing remains unknown
- Wherever I am glancing I simply see Your personality. Therefore I know You are the uncontaminated Brahman effulgence, the supreme cause of all causes. I think there is nothing but You in this cosmic manifestation