"cannot stay"|"can't stay"
Pages in category "Cannot Stay"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- I cannot stay here, neither in India. This is my position. Neither in my temple. This is my position. Nor India, nor America, nor Europe, nor any place
- If one changes his dress artificially by imitating Rupa Gosvami, he cannot stay. He'll have to take to sex pleasure and intoxication to keep himself fit for bhajana
- No one can stay here, even if he makes a compromise with misery. One has to give up this body and accept another, which may not even be a human body
- Now, say, I'll live eighty years. Now I am seventy-one. So after nine years I'll have to change this body. Sure. There is nobody can, by scientific process, can stay here. No. That is not allowed
- The jnanis, or monistic philosophers, because of their impersonal conception of the Lord, cannot enter the Vaikuntha planets, but they also cannot stay eternally in the brahma-jyotir
- The Krsna consciousness movement is attempting to educate people how to utilize this human form of life properly. It will not stay, it will also die, just like cats die, the dogs die. We also die, but there is difference of this death. We can die knowing
- This is very good, to preach renouncement of this world. But side by side we must have attachment for something. Otherwise, it will not stay