Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya in the Mood of Radharani
Pages in category "Caitanya in the Mood of Radharani"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu is Krsna, but He has taken the mood and role of Radharani to show us how to love Krsna. Thus the author writes in the fifth verse, "I offer my respectful obeisances unto the Supreme Lord, who is absorbed in Radharani's thoughts"
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu tried to love Krsna as Radharani loved Him
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu's leading Lord Jagannatha toward the Gundica temple corresponded to Srimati Radharani's leading Krsna toward Vrndavana
- I bow down to Him, who has manifested Himself with the sentiment and complexion of Srimati Radharani although He is Krsna Himself
- I have now converted My body and mind into the ecstasy of Srimati Radharani; thus I am tasting My own personal sweetness in that form
- In order to taste them, Sri Krsna accepted the position of Srimati Radharani in the form of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Lord Caitanya appeared with the sentiment of Radha. He preached the dharma of this age - the chanting of the holy name and pure love of God
- Lord Caitanya has accepted the role of Radharani, and we should support that position, as Svarupa Damodara did in the Gambhira
- Lord Gauranga, who is Sri Hari Himself, accepted the sentiments of Radha and thus fulfilled His own desires
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was always expressing the ecstatic emotions of Srimati Radharani that She exhibited when She saw Uddhava at Vrndavana. Similar feelings were experienced by Madhavendra Puri
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's state of mind, day and night, was practically identical to Radharani's state of mind when Uddhava came to Vrndavana to see the gopis
- Srimati Radharani does not touch the body of anyone but Krsna. I taste My own transcendental features by accepting the complexion of Srimati Radharani
- Taking the part of Srimati Radharani, Caitanya Mahaprabhu tried to love Krsna as Radharani loved Him. Krsna was always amazed by Radharani's love. "How does Radharani give Me such pleasure?" He would ask
- The happiness She feels when She realizes the sweetness of His love, the Supreme Lord Hari, richly endowed with Her emotions, appeared from the womb of Srimati Saci-devi, as the moon appeared from the ocean
- The heart of Lord Caitanya is the image of Sri Radhika's emotions. Thus feelings of pleasure and pain arise constantly therein
- Therefore Lord Gauranga, who is Sri Hari Himself, accepted the sentiments of Radha and thus fulfilled His own desires
- To promulgate prema-bhakti (devotional service in love of Godhead), Krsna appeared as Sri Krsna Caitanya with the mood and complexion of Sri Radha. Thus I have explained the meaning of the fifth verse