Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Moods"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Absorbed in the ecstatic mood of the gopis, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wandered here and there. He began to inquire after Krsna by quoting verses to all the trees and creepers
- After hearing this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu spoke in an angry mood. "You want to order Me to go to the King," He said
- After saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu entered His room. Seeing Him in such an angry mood, all the devotees fell silent
- After Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had performed His devastating dance for some time, His mind entered into a mood of ecstatic love
- At present Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is persisting in His mood of anger because He is the independent Supreme Personality of Godhead. At some time, however, He will surely be merciful, for at heart He is very kind
- He is Krsna, yet He has accepted the mood of the gopis. How is it so? It is the inconceivable character of the Lord, which is very difficult to understand
- Hearing this, Caitanya Mahaprabhu appeared greatly angry, and in that angry mood He spoke some words chastising him
- Hearing this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, in an angry mood, began to chastise Jagadananda Pandita
- In the mood of Lord Nrsimhadeva, Lord Caitanya ran through the city streets, club in hand, ready to kill all the atheists
- In the Second Chapter I have described Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's talking like a crazy man. Within this chapter it is indicated how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu manifested His different emotional moods
- In this way, Caitanya lamented in the mood of separation, "Alas, alas! O Krsna, where have You gone?" Feeling in His heart the ecstatic emotions of the gopis, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu agonized in their words, saying, "O Govinda! O Damodara! O Madhava"
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted the mood of the gopis, who accept Vrajendranandana, Sri Krsna, as their lover
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu will be in a mood of ecstatic love, without external consciousness. At that time, as you recite those chapters from Srimad-Bhagavatam, He will embrace you, knowing you to be a pure Vaisnava
- The brahmana immediately fell at the lotus feet of Caitanya Mahaprabhu and requested Him to accept his proposal in a joyful mood
- The Kazi replied, "You have come to my house in a very angry mood. To pacify You, I did not come before You immediately but kept myself hidden
- The Lord (Caitanya) became morose and said to Srivasa Thakura, "When I adopted the mood of Lord Nrsimha-deva, people were greatly afraid. Therefore I stopped, since causing fear among people is an offense"
- The Lord became morose and said to Srivasa Thakura, "When I adopted the mood of Lord Nrsimhadeva, people were greatly afraid. Therefore I stopped, since causing fear among people is an offense"
- Then Lord Caitanya, adopting the mood of Lord Siva, got on the man's shoulders, and thus they danced together for a long time
- There was no offense in Your appearing as Nrsimhadeva. Rather, any man who saw You in that mood was immediately liberated from the bondage of material existence