Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya and the Devotees
Pages in category "Caitanya and the Devotees"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- After saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu got up and went to perform His midday duties, and Raghunatha met all the devotees present
- After seeing the bathing ceremony of Lord Jagannatha, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu washed and cleaned Sri Gundica temple with the assistance of many devotees
- As previously, the Lord provided them all with residential quarters. And the next morning all the devotees came to see the Lord
- At Jagannatha Puri, in the association of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, lived Bhagavan Acarya, who was certainly a gentleman, a learned scholar and a great devotee
- Having seen the causeless mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu upon Raghunatha dasa, all the devotees, struck with wonder, praised his good fortune
- He (Kholaveca Sridhara) was quite happy in his present position and wanted only to gain unflinching faith and devotion unto the lotus feet of Lord Caitanya. That is the position of pure devotees
- He also personally relished transcendental activities. By His personal behavior He has given an example for devotees to follow. That is, one should broadcast the cult of devotional service
- Later He arrived at Santipura and enjoyed Himself there with His devotees. I offer my respectful obeisances to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Lord Caitanya admitted that Sankaracarya was an incarnation of Lord Siva, and it is known that Lord Siva is one of the greatest devotees, a mahajana, of the Bhagavata school. Why, then, did he adopt the process of Mayavadi philosophy?
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu recommends that the devotee sow the seed of bhakti-yoga in his heart and nurture it by the watering of hearing and chanting the holy name, fame, etc., of the Lord
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then again and again embraced all the devotees, including Acaryaratna, Vidyanidhi, Pandita Gadadhara, Gangadasa, Hari Bhatta and Acarya Purandara
- Raghunatha dasa's father said, Now all the devotees from Bengal have gone to Jagannatha Puri to see Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Renunciation was exhibited by Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu when He stayed with Advaita Prabhu after taking sannyasa. All the devotees there wanted Him to stay a few days longer, but Lord Caitanya left without hesitation
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu instructed Jagadananda Pandita to remain apart from the residents of Vrndavana, who were spontaneous devotees, so as not to become disrespectful toward them
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally traveled to different regions of India to spread the bhakti cult throughout the country. He also personally relished transcendental activities. By His personal behavior He has given an example for devotees to follow
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained for some days at Alalanatha. In the meantime, He received news that all the devotees from Bengal were coming to Jagannatha Puri
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "There is a devotee at your door. Please call him in." Going outside, Candrasekhara could not see a Vaisnava at his door
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then embraced Rupa Gosvami and asked him to offer prayers at the lotus feet of all the devotees present
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu washed the bodies of all the devotees with the tears from His eyes. The tears poured like the rains in the month of Sravana
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's personal secretary was Svarupa Damodara Gosvami. The next group of devotees was the Six Gosvamis, then Kaviraja Gosvami. It is necessary to observe the parampara system of the Caitanya cult
- Srila Rupa Gosvami and his assistants, under the instructions of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, have all written various literatures for the guidance of prospective devotees
- Taking advantage of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, many unscrupulous devotees manufacture a maha-mantra of their own
- The Lord (Caitanya) personally splashed all the devotees with water, and the devotees, surrounding Him on all sides, also splashed the Lord
- The Lord (Caitanya) was personally chastising and praising individuals in the course of the cleaning (of the Gundica temple), and those who are engaged as acaryas must learn from Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu how to train devotees by personal example
- The Lord was personally chastising and praising individuals in the course of the cleaning, and those who are engaged as acaryas must learn from Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu how to train devotees by personal example
- The Lord, however, encouraged Rupa Gosvami, saying, "Why are you embarrassed? You should recite it so the devotees can hear the good fruit of your writing"
- There have been many imitation incarnations in Bengal since the appearance of Lord Caitanya, but any impartial devotee or learned man can understand that Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu was accepted as an incarnation of Krsna...
- To deliver people in regions throughout the universe who could not meet Him, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally entered the bodies of pure devotees
- When all the devotees came to the place of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, they saw the same dog sitting a little apart from the Lord
- When Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu began to proceed from Kuliya toward Vrndavana, thousands of men were with Him, and all of them were devotees
- With His disc of mercy the Lord (Caitanya) delivered them (the inhabitants of South India) all by converting them into Vaisnavas, devotees of the Lord