Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya and Advaita Acarya
Pages in category "Caitanya and Advaita Acarya"
The following 232 pages are in this category, out of 232 total.
- Actually Lord Caitanya appeared on the request of Lord Advaita
- Advaita Acarya Prabhu had three sons who were devotees of Lord Caitanya. Their names were Acyuta, Krsna Misra and Gopala dasa, and they were all born of the womb of His wife, Sitadevi
- Advaita Prabhu forms the second branch of the eternal Caitanya tree
- All glories to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu! All glories to Nityananda Prabhu! All glories to Advaita Acarya! And all glories to all the devotees of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- A big branch of Advaita Acarya was His son Acyutananda. From the beginning of his life he engaged in the service of the lotus feet of Lord Caitanya
- Accepting Advaita Acarya's challenge, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu took a big rod and began to wheel it around and around. Again and again He threw the rod into the sky and caught it when it fell
- According to the parampara system, I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) wish to take the dust from the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Nityananda Prabhu, Advaita Prabhu, and all the associates of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Advaita Acarya disclosed the whole situation, telling Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "Wherever You are, that is Vrndavana. Now it is My great fortune that You have come to the bank of the Ganges"
- Advaita Acarya had written a sonnet in equivocal language with an import that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu could understand but others could not
- Advaita Acarya invites the Lord to come and be worshiped, and to perform the worship He keeps the Deity for some time
- Advaita Acarya is a great mystic. No one can understand Him. He is expert in writing sonnets that even I Myself cannot understand
- Advaita Acarya pointed out that at Jagannatha Puri Caitanya Mahaprabhu ate fifty-four times a day, and each time He ate many hundreds of pots of food
- Advaita Acarya Prabhu was ordered to dance in the first group. The Lord then formed another group with Srivasa Thakura as the chief man
- Advaita Acarya raised the body of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to help Him dance, but the Lord, after hearing the stanzas sung by Mukunda, could not be held due to His bodily symptoms
- Advaita Acarya responded, "In front of you is Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the personification of religious principles. You should ask Him, for He will give you the proper answer"
- Advaita Acarya said, "You have been fasting continuously for three days in Your ecstasy of love for Krsna. I therefore invite You to My home, where You may kindly take Your alms. Come with Me to My residence"
- Advaita Acarya said: "Formerly Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu always respected Me as His senior, but I did not like such respect. Therefore, My mind being afflicted by unhappiness, I made a plan"
- Advaita Acarya then extended an invitation to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and there was a great rainstorm connected with that incident
- Advaita Acarya then requested the Lord to simply accept the prasadam without pretense. If He could not eat it all, the balance could be left on the plate
- Advaita Acarya then said to Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "Why have You called back this man and allowed him to see You? He has cheated Me in two ways"
- Advaita Acarya then suggested that since Caitanya Mahaprabhu had taken His bath in the river Yamuna and His underwear was now wet, the Lord should change His underwear for dry garments
- Advaita Acarya thus requested Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to eat and give up juggling words. The Lord replied, "I certainly cannot eat so much food"
- Advaita Acarya took Lord Nityananda Prabhu and Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu within the room, and the two Lords saw the arrangement of the prasadam. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was especially very pleased
- Advaita Acarya was just about to go to Jagannatha Puri with the other devotees, but upon hearing this message, He waited. Sivananda Sena and Jagadananda also stayed back, awaiting the arrival of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Advaita Prabhu and Lord Nityananda Prabhu submitted these words at the lotus feet of the Lord: "The entire world is naturally obligated to You for Your transcendental attributes"
- After arati was performed for the Deities in the temple, Lord Krsna was made to lie down to rest. Advaita Acarya then came out to submit something to Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- After bathing in the sea, Advaita Prabhu and all the other devotees returned, and on their return they saw the top of the Jagannatha temple. They then went to the residence of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to take their luncheon
- After being worshiped by Advaita Acarya, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would take the dish containing flowers and tulasi and, with whatever paraphernalia remained, worship Advaita Acarya
- After filling a pot with vegetables, Advaita Acarya requested Them to eat more, and Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "How much more can I go on eating"
- After Gopinatha Acarya finished talking, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu smiled and, calling for Advaita Acarya, made Him act like the Sesa Naga bed
- After He had followed Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu for some distance, Advaita Acarya was petitioned by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu with folded hands. The Lord spoke the following sweet words
- After hearing Lord Caitanya's statement, all the devotees, headed by Advaita Acarya, approached mother Saci
- After hearing news of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's arrival, devotees like Advaita and Srivasa will certainly come to see Him
- After hearing the equivocal sonnet by Advaita Acarya, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu quietly smiled. "That is His order," He said. Then He fell silent
- After leaving Kuliya, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu visited the house of Advaita Acarya at Santipura. It was there that the Lord's mother, Sacimata, met Him and was thus relieved of her great unhappiness
- After pacifying Kamalakanta Visvasa in this way, Sri Advaita Acarya Prabhu went to see Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- After paying Him respectful obeisances, Krsnadasa offered maha-prasadam to Advaita Acarya. He then informed Him of the news of Lord Caitanya in complete detail
- After that, Advaita Acarya respectfully requested Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu to show Him mercy by remaining another two or four days
- After the worship is completed, He sends the Deity somewhere else. I do not know the meaning of this sonnet, nor do I know what is in Advaita Prabhu's mind
- After this incident the Lord blessed Haridasa Thakura and vanquished the offense of His mother at the home of Advaita Acarya
- After this, Advaita Acarya made the Lords wash Their hands and mouths. He then took Them to a nice bed and made Them lie down to take rest
- After three days, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu came to the house of Advaita Acarya at Santipura and accepted alms there. This was His first acceptance of alms. At night He performed congregational chanting there
- All glories to Advaita Acarya, who is also an ocean of mercy! All glories to all the devotees of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, whose hearts are always filled with mercy
- All glories to Advaita Acarya, who is treated by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu as superior due to His age and respectability! Please give me engagement in devotional service at Your lotus feet
- All glories to Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Lord Nityananda! All glories to Advaita Prabhu, and all glories to the devotees of Lord Caitanya, headed by Srivasa
- All glories to Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu! All glories to Lord Nityananda Prabhu! All glories to Advaita Acarya! And all glories to all the devotees of Lord Caitanya
- All glories to Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Nityananda Prabhu, Advaita Prabhu and all the devotees of Lord Caitanya
- All glories to Lord Caitanya! All glories to Lord Nityananda! All glories to Advaitacandra! And all glories to all the devotees of Lord Caitanya
- All glories to Lord Caitanya! All glories to Lord Nityananda! All glories to Advaitacandra! And all glories to all the devotees of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- All glories to Lord Gauracandra! All glories to Nityananda Prabhu! All glories to Advaita Prabhu! And all glories to all the devotees of Lord Caitanya, headed by Srivasa Thakura
- All glories to Lord Nityananda, who is Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's very life! And all glories to Advaita Acarya, who is extremely dear to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu!
- All glories to Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu! All glories to Lord Nityananda! All glories to Advaita Acarya! And all glories to all the devotees of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- All glories to Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is very merciful and who is very dear to Advaita Acarya and Lord Nityananda
- All glories to Sri Advaita Acarya, who is very dear to Lord Caitanya! And all glories to all the devotees of the Lord, headed by Srivasa Thakura
- All glories to Sri Advaita Prabhu, Nityananda Prabhu and all the devotees of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- All glories to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu! All glories to Lord Nityananda! All glories to Advaita Acarya! And all glories to all the devotees of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- All glories to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu! All glories to Lord Nityananda! All glories to Advaitacandra! And all glories to all the devotees of the Lord
- All glories to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu! All glories to Lord Nityananda! All glories to Sri Advaita Prabhu! All of Them are glorious
- All glories to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu! All glories to Nityananda Prabhu! All glories to Advaitacandra! And all glories to all the devotees of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- All glories to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu! All glories to Nityananda! All glories to Advaita Prabhu! And all glories to all the devotees of Lord Caitanya, headed by Srivasa
- All glories to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, known as Gauracandra! All glories to Lord Nityananda Prabhu! All glories to Advaita Acarya, who is so exalted
- All glories to Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu! All glories to Advaitacandra! All glories to Lord Nityananda Prabhu
- All glories to Sri Krsna Caitanya, who is known as Gaurahari! All glories to Advaita Acarya and Nityananda Prabhu
- All glories unto Lord Nityananda and Advaita Prabhu, and all glories unto all the devotees of Lord Caitanya, headed by Srivasa Thakura
- All glories, all glories to Sri Advaita Acarya! All glories to Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and the superior Lord Nityananda
- All glory to Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu! All glory to Lord Nityananda! All glory to Sri Advaita Acarya! And all glory to all the devotees of Lord Caitanya
- All the Bengali devotees gathered around Advaita Acarya, and in great jubilation the Acarya departed for Jagannatha Puri to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- All the people who came there during the day saw Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and the friendly behavior of Advaita Acarya. At night they had the opportunity to see the Lord's dancing and hear His chanting
- Although brahmanas are not the rich men of society, Advaita Acarya, being the leader of the brahmanas in Santipura, was considerably well-to-do. Therefore He presented many ornaments to the baby, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Although the atheists who have deviated from the order of Sri Advaita Acarya introduce themselves as followers of Advaita Acarya, they do not accept Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna
- Although the Lord was fatigued, Nityananda Prabhu kept Him steady by holding Him. At that time Advaita Acarya suspended the chanting and, by rendering various services to the Lord, made Him lie down to take rest
- Among the devotees present with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu were Paramananda Puri, Brahmananda Bharati, Advaita Acarya and Nityananda Prabhu
- As soon as half of the vegetable in the pot was finished, Advaita Acarya filled it up again. In this way, as the Lord finished half of a preparation, Advaita Acarya again and again filled it up
- As soon as it was evening, Advaita Acarya began the congregational chanting. He even began to dance Himself, and the Lord saw the performance
- At that time Advaita Acarya was greatly pleased. The Lord understood this, and He was somewhat ashamed, but He offered Advaita Acarya His benediction
- At the end of the year, all the devotees from Bengal, headed by Advaita Acarya, again came to see the Lord. Indeed, there was a great rush of devotees to Jagannatha Puri
- At the house of Advaita Prabhu, He met His mother as well as all the devotees from Mayapura. He adjusted everything and then went to Jagannatha Puri
- Because Lord Caitanya is an ocean of mercy, He is addressed as mahaprabhu, whereas Nityananda and Advaita, being two great personalities who assist Lord Caitanya, are addressed as prabhu
- Because of the devotional service of these two persons (Advaita Acarya and Haridasa Thakura), Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu descended as an incarnation. Thus He preached the holy name of the Lord and ecstatic love of Krsna to deliver the entire world
- Because the Lord (Caitanya) was in the ecstasy of going to Vrndavana, He was engladdened to see the Yamuna, although in actuality the river was the Ganges. In this way the Lord was brought to the house of Advaita Prabhu at Santipura
- Before Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu exhibited His spiritual forms during His residence at Navadvipa, He asked Sri Rama Pandita, Srivasa Thakura's brother, to go to Santipura and bring back Advaita Acarya
- Before the appearance of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, all the devotees of Navadvipa used to gather in the house of Advaita Acarya
- Being agitated by the ecstasy, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu suddenly fell to the ground. Seeing this, Advaita Acarya stopped dancing
- Being pleased, the Lord sent Sanatana Gosvami back to Vrndavana. After that, He was fed wonderfully by the hands of Sri Advaita Acarya
- By chanting and dancing, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu induced Advaita Acarya to dance. Sometimes He induced Nityananda Prabhu, Haridasa Thakura and Acyutananda to dance
- By His words He declares, "I am a servant of Lord Caitanya." Thus with His mind He always thinks, "I am His devotee"
- By the mercy of Advaita Acarya, the devotees who strictly followed the path of Caitanya Mahaprabhu attained the shelter of Lord Caitanya's lotus feet without difficulty
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu is Krsna, and Nityananda Prabhu is His immediate expansion, and Advaita Prabhu is incarnation. Gadadhara Prabhu is internal potency, and Srivasa is heading the list of His devotees. Srivasa represents the marginal potency
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu never violated the request of Advaita Acarya; therefore He remained at His home and did not leave immediately for Jagannatha Puri
- Even though Advaita Acarya was supplying Caitanya Mahaprabhu with prasadam, the other devotees from Navadvipa and Santipura also desired to offer Him prasadam
- Every day, Vallabha Bhatta would come to the place of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to engage in unnecessary arguments with Advaita Acarya and other great personalities, such as Svarupa Damodara
- For ten continuous days Advaita Acarya held feasting and chanting in the evening. He served the Lord in this way without any change
- From Advaita's old paternal house (nijalaya) in Santipura, Sita came to Navadvipa to present gifts to the newborn child, Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- From the day Sacimata arrived at the house of Advaita Acarya, she took charge of the cooking, and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu dined in the company of all the devotees
- From time to time, Advaita Acarya and others would invite Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu for home-cooked rice and varieties of vegetables
- Further tell Him that those now mad in ecstatic love are no longer interested in the material world. Also tell Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu that one who has also become a madman in ecstatic love (Advaita Prabhu) has spoken these words
- He (Advaita) is also called acarya, teacher, because He disseminated Krsna consciousness. In this way He is just like Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- He (Lord Caitanya) was in full ecstasy over the idea of going to Vrndavana. However, Srila Nityananda diverted His path and brought Him instead to the house of Advaita Prabhu in Santipura
- He delivered all the prasadam to such great Vaisnavas as Advaita Acarya. Thus he stayed there and behaved according to the order of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- He says, "Nityananda and I are servants of Lord Caitanya." Nowhere else is there such joy as that which is tasted in this emotion of servitude
- He told his father, "Your instruction that Kesava Bharati is the spiritual master of Caitanya Mahaprabhu will spoil the entire country"
- He who has accepted as everything the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Nityananda Prabhu and Advaita Prabhu can attain this transcendental treasure
- He worshiped Krsna with tulasi leaves and water of the Ganges and called for Him in a loud voice. Thus Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu appeared on earth, accompanied by His personal associates
- Hearing of Lord Caitanya's return to Puri, everyone became very glad. Krsnadasa next went to the house of Advaita Acarya
- Herein the author again describes the Panca-tattva. Sri Krsna Caitanya, Prabhu Nityananda, Sri Advaita, Gadadhara, Srivasa and all the devotees of Lord Caitanya
- His natural emotions were always on the platform of fraternity and servitude, but the Lord sometimes treated Him as His spiritual master
- I am a servant of Lord Caitanya, a servant of Lord Caitanya. I am a servant of Lord Caitanya, and a servant of His servants
- I am writing this book by the mercy of the lotus feet of Govindadeva, Caitanya, Nityananda, Advaita Acarya, other devotees and the readers of this book, as well as Svarupa Damodara, Rupa, Sanatana, Raghunatha dasa, who is my spiritual master, and Jiva
- I offer my respectful obeisances to the all-glorious Advaita Prabhu, who forms the second branch of the eternal Caitanya tree, and to His followers, who form His subbranches
- If one patiently hears about the glories of Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Nityananda Prabhu & Advaita Prabhu - devotional activities, names & fame, along with the mellows of Their transcendental loving exchanges - one will learn the essence of the Absolute Truth
- If one patiently hears about the glories of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Sri Nityananda Prabhu and Sri Advaita Prabhu - and Their devotees - one will learn the essence of the Absolute Truth
- In conclusion, I submit to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Nityananda Prabhu, Advaita Prabhu and all the other devotees and readers that I accept your lotus feet as the helmet on my head. In this way, all my purposes will be served
- In His sonnet, Advaita Prabhu first offered His obeisances hundreds and thousands of times unto the lotus feet of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He then submitted the following statement at His lotus feet
- In our childhood we had the occasion of taking part in a drama, Caitanya-lila. I took the part of Advaita, and our friends, others, somebody took the part of Caitanya, Nityananda. So that drama was so successful, it was unique in Calcutta
- In the Third Chapter I have described the Lord's acceptance of the renounced order and how He enjoyed His pastimes at the house of Advaita Acarya
- In this connection Advaita Acarya referred to Caitanya Mahaprabhu's eating at Jagannatha Puri. Lord Jagannatha and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu are identical
- In this way Advaita Acarya and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would offer Their respectful obeisances unto each other. Then Advaita Acarya would extend an invitation to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu again and again
- In this way all the opulences of Advaita Acarya - His faith, devotion, home, riches and everything else - were successfully utilized in the worship of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- In this way, by submitting various humble requests, Advaita Acarya made Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Lord Nityananda eat. Thus Caitanya Mahaprabhu fulfilled all the desires of Advaita Acarya
- In this way, Nityananda Prabhu and Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu ate and talked with Advaita Acarya jokingly. After eating half of each vegetable preparation given to Him, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu abandoned it and went on to the next
- Indeed, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Advaita Acarya displayed agitation due to ecstatic love. Seeing the time and circumstance, however, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained patient
- It appears that Advaita Acarya had two different houses, one at Santipura and one at Navadvipa. When Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu was born, Advaita Acarya was residing not at His Navadvipa house but at His Santipura house
- It is said that during the advent of Lord Caitanya, Sadasiva appeared as Advaita Prabhu
- It is the system, after offering food, to perform bhoga-arati. Advaita Prabhu asked the two brothers, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Nityananda Prabhu, to come see the arati. The two Lords and all others present went to see the arati ceremony
- It is through Him (Advaita Acarya) that Lord Caitanya spread the sankirtana movement and through Him that He delivered the world
- Lord Advaita Acarya is directly the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Although Lord Caitanya accepts Him as His preceptor, Advaita Acarya is a servant of the Lord
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu instructed Kamalakanta, "You are a bauliya, one who does not know things as they are. Why do you act in this way? Why do you invade the privacy of Advaita Acarya and damage His religious principles?
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the spiritual master of the fourteen worlds, but You say that someone else is His spiritual master. This is not supported by any revealed scripture
- Lord Caitanya respected Advaita Acarya as His spiritual master, but Advaita Acarya Prabhu was greatly aggrieved by such behavior
- Lord Caitanya says, "I was lying asleep in the ocean of milk, but I was awakened by the call of Nada, Sri Advaita Prabhu." Here the Lord refers to His form as Ksirodakasayi Visnu
- Lord Caitanya's decision was received very happily by Advaita Acarya, mother Saci and all the devotees. Advaita Acarya celebrated every day with a great festival
- Lord Nityananda began to walk with Caitanya Mahaprabhu to see that He would not fall, and Advaita Acarya and Haridasa Thakura followed Them, dancing
- Lord Sri Krsna, before appearing as Lord Caitanya, requested these devotees to precede Him: Sri Sacidevi, Jagannatha Misra, Madhavendra Puri, Kesava Bharati, Isvara Puri, Advaita Acarya, Srivasa Pandita, Acaryaratna, Vidyanidhi and Thakura Haridasa
- Lying down on Advaita Prabhu, who was floating on the water, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu demonstrated the pastime of Sesasayi Visnu
- Manifesting His personal potency, Advaita Acarya floated about on the water, carrying Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Meanwhile, at Santipura, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu assembled all His devotees - headed by Advaita Acarya and Nityananda Prabhu - embraced them all and asked their permission to return to Jagannatha Puri
- Mother Saci appealed to all the devotees to give her this charity: As long as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained at the house of Advaita Acarya, only she would supply Him food
- No one knew what Advaita Acarya requested or what the Lord ordered. After embracing the Acarya, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu bade Him farewell
- Not only the misguided descendants of Advaita Acarya but anyone who has no connection with Caitanya Mahaprabhu - even if he is independently a great sannyasi, learned scholar or ascetic - is like a dead branch of a tree
- Only Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu could understand the intentions of Advaita Acarya, and Advaita Acarya appreciated the grave instruction of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Other devotees of the Lord - headed by Advaita, Nityananda Prabhu, Mukunda, Srivasa, Vidyanidhi, Vasudeva and Murari - used to visit Jagannatha Puri and remain with the Lord for four continuous months. The Lord enjoyed various pastimes in their company
- Out of His causeless mercy upon Me, Advaita Acarya has also come here. I am indebted to Him for His affectionate behavior. This debt is impossible for Me to liquidate
- Saying this, Sri Advaita Acarya took the Lord into the boat and brought the Lord to His residence. There Advaita Acarya washed the feet of the Lord and was consequently very happy within
- Saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced Advaita Acarya and stopped Him from following any further. Then, without anxiety, He proceeded to Jagannatha Puri
- Seeing Kamalakanta Visvasa unhappy, Advaita Acarya Prabhu told him, "You are greatly fortunate to have been punished by the Supreme Lord, the Personality of Godhead, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu"
- Seeing the face of Advaita Acarya, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu smiled. Understanding that the Lord had accepted the proposal, Advaita Acarya started to dance
- Similarly, when Advaita Acarya and Nityananda Prabhu felt the touch of the transcendental hand of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, They were very pleased
- Since Advaita Acarya was giving alms and food to Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the other devotees, headed by Srivasa Thakura, also desired to give Him alms and invite Him for lunch
- Since Advaita Acarya's invitation has been described by Vrndavana dasa Thakura, I shall not repeat the story. But I shall say that other devotees also extended invitations to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Sitting in His room, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would chant on His beads, and Advaita Prabhu would come there to worship the Lord
- So that my desires may be fulfilled, I place the lotus feet of these personalities on my head: Caitanya Mahaprabhu, with Nityananda, Advaita Acarya and Their devotees, as well as Sri Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, Sri Rupa Gosvami, Sri Sanatana Gosvami
- Some of the prominent devotees like Advaita Acarya used to invite Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to take His meals at their homes. The Lord accepted such invitations accompanied by His devotees
- Sri Advaita Acarya fed the two Lords cloves and cardamom mixed with tulasi flowers. Thus there was a good flavor within Their mouths
- Sri Advaita Acarya is a principal limb of Lord Caitanya. Another limb of the Lord is Nityananda Prabhu
- Sri Advaita Acarya is Lord Caitanya's incarnation as a devotee. Therefore these three tattvas (Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Nityananda Prabhu and Advaita Gosani) are the predominators, or masters
- Sri Advaita Acarya is one of the important trunks of the bhakti-kalpataru, or desire tree of devotional service. Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, as a gardener, poured water on the root of the bhakti tree and thus nourished all its trunks and branches
- Sri Advaita Acarya said, "The amount of food that three people can eat does not constitute even a morsel for You. In proportion to that, these edibles are not even five morsels of food for You"
- Sri Advaita Acarya sent four persons - Nityananda Gosani, Jagadananda Pandita, Damodara Pandita and Mukunda Datta - to accompany the Lord. After pacifying His mother, Sacimata, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu submitted prayers to her lotus feet
- Sri Advaita Acarya thinks, "Lord Caitanya considers Me His spiritual master, yet I feel Myself to be only His servant"
- Sri Advaita Acarya told Lord Caitanya, "I cannot understand Your transcendental pastimes. You have shown more favor to Kamalakanta than You generally show to Me"
- Sri Advaita Acarya would say, "Many days You escaped Me by bluffing. Now I have You in My home, and I will keep You bound up"
- Sri Advaita Acarya, however, considers Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu His master, and He thinks of Himself as a servant of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Sri Advaita Prabhu and Sri Nityananda Prabhu are both plenary portions of Lord Caitanya. Thus They are the limbs (angas) of His body. The parts of these two limbs are called the upangas
- Sri Advaita Prabhu said, "My dear Lords, kindly enter this room." The two brothers, Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Nityananda Prabhu, then came forward to take the prasadam
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu addressed Advaita Acarya Prabhu, saying sweetly, "My dear Sir, today I have become perfect because of Your arrival"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His prominent devotees - Advaita Acarya, Nityananda Prabhu and others - were very happy to observe how Lord Jagannatha began the Ratha-yatra
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu ordered Nityananda Prabhu, Advaita Acarya, Haridasa Thakura and Vakresvara Pandita to dance in each of the four respective parties
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "Advaita Acarya is a great worshiper of the Lord and is very expert in the regulative principles enjoined in the Vedic literatures"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "Advaita Acarya, You have made Me dance in various ways. Now give up this practice. Go with Mukunda and Haridasa and accept Your lunch"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "Let Us sit down in these three places, and We shall take prasadam." However, Advaita Acarya said, "I shall distribute the prasadam"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sat in the midst of the devotees. Advaita Acarya and Lord Nityananda each sat on one side of the Lord. The other devotees sat in front of the Lord and behind Him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu told Advaita Acarya and Nityananda Prabhu, "You should both show Your mercy wholeheartedly to Rupa Gosvami"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was unaffected. He left swiftly, and Advaita Acarya followed Him, weeping
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would worship Advaita Acarya by chanting the mantra "Whatever You are, You are-but I offer My respects unto You." In addition, the Lord would make some sounds within His mouth that would make Advaita Acarya laugh
- Sri Nityananda Gosvami told him, "I shall take Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to the bank of the Ganges at Santipura, and Advaita Acarya should carefully stay there on shore with a boat"
- Still in His ecstasy, the Lord asked Advaita Acarya, "Why did You come here? How did You know that I was in Vrndavana"
- Taking on my head as my own property the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Nityananda Prabhu, Acarya Advaitacandra, Svarupa Damodara, Rupa Gosvami and Raghunatha dasa Gosvami
- Taking this opportunity, Sri Advaita Acarya Prabhu sent for mother Sacidevi, and she remained at His house for seven days to prepare the meals for Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- That year all the devotees' wives (thakuranis) also went to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Sitadevi, the mother of Acyutananda, went with Advaita Acarya
- The Advaita Acarya branch received the water supplied by the original gardener, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. In this way, the subbranches were nourished, and their fruits and flowers grew luxuriantly
- The conclusion of these instructions can be known to one whose life and soul are the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Nityananda Prabhu and Advaita Prabhu
- The first year after Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted the renounced order of life, all the devotees, headed by Sri Advaita Prabhu, went to see the Lord at Jagannatha Puri
- The followers of Sri Advaita Prabhu were of two kinds. Some were real followers, & the others were false. Rejecting the false followers, I offer my respectful obeisances to Sri Advaita Acarya's real followers, whose life & soul was Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The glories of Sri Advaita Acarya are boundless, for His sincere vibrations brought about Lord Caitanya's descent upon this earth
- The Lord (Caitanya) stayed at Sri Advaita Prabhu's house for a few days, and knowing well that the Lord was leaving His hearth and home for good, Sri Advaita Prabhu sent His men to Navadvipa to bring mother Saci to have a last meeting with her son
- The Seventh Chapter describes the Panca-tattva - Sri Caitanya, Prabhu Nityananda, Sri Advaita, Gadadhara and Srivasa. They all combined together to distribute love of Godhead everywhere
- The three predominators (Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Nityananda Prabhu and Advaita Prabhu) are worshipable by all living entities, and the fourth principle (Sri Gadadhara Prabhu) is to be understood as Their worshiper
- Then in the twelfth and thirteenth verses he describes Advaitacarya, who is another principal associate of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s and an incarnation of Maha-Visnu. Thus Advaitacarya is also the Lord, or, more precisely, an expansion of the Lord
- Then Srila Advaita Acarya said something to Caitanya Mahaprabhu through gestures and read some poetic passages, which no one understood
- Thereafter, calling all the Vaisnavas, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu distributed maha-prasadam as if sprinkling nectar. At that time the mock fight between Advaita Acarya and Nityananda Prabhu became more and more delicious
- Therefore the principal reason for Sri Caitanya's descent is this appeal by Advaita Acarya. The Lord, the protector of religion, appears by the desire of His devotee
- These two learned heads (Srivasa Thakura and Sri Advaita Prabhu) of the brahmana community were the most ardent supporters of Lord Caitanya's movement
- Thinking "He (Sri Advaita Acarya) is a disciple of Sri Madhavendra Puri," Lord Caitanya obeys Him, respecting Him as His spiritual master
- This valuable cloth was wrapped around the head of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. The other devotees, headed by Advaita Acarya, also had cloths wrapped about their heads
- Thus He whimsically began to explain the path of philosophical speculation, and the Lord, in His anger, seemingly disrespected Him
- To maintain the proper etiquette for the principles of religion, Lord Caitanya bows down at the lotus feet of Sri Advaita Acarya with reverential prayers and devotion
- Walking and walking, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu arrived at Santipura and remained at the house of Advaita Acarya for five to seven days
- Whatever conclusions Vallabha Bhatta eagerly presented were refuted by personalities like Advaita Acarya
- When Acyutananda heard from his father that Kesava Bharati was the spiritual master of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he was very unhappy
- When Advaita Acarya danced in that way, Lord Caitanya felt ecstatic love for Krsna, and because of His separation, the waves and flames of love increased
- When Advaita Acarya Gosvami heard of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's return, He became very pleased. In His great ecstasy of love, He made a rumbling sound and danced and chanted for a long time
- When Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted the renounced order of sannyasa in the year 1431 Sakabda (A.D. 1509), He came to the house of Advaita Prabhu at Santipura
- When Caitanya Mahaprabhu gave this instruction to Kamalakanta, all present considered it to be meant for everyone. Thus Advaita Acarya was greatly pleased
- When Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard this, His mind was satisfied. Only They could understand each other's minds
- When chastised by Lord Caitanya, I was very happy to receive a punishment similar to that awarded Sri Mukunda
- When he heard Advaita Acarya's statement, Jagadananda Pandita began to laugh, and when he returned to Jagannatha Puri, Nilacala, he informed Caitanya Mahaprabhu of everything
- When he went to Advaita Acarya and also asked His permission to return, Advaita Prabhu gave him a message to deliver to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- When Kamalakanta Visvasa heard about this punishment by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he was very unhappy, but when Advaita Prabhu heard about it, He was greatly pleased
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accused Nityananda of cheating Him, Srila Advaita Acarya said, "Whatever Nityananda Prabhu has told You is not false. You have indeed just now taken Your bath in the river Yamuna"
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu did not accept the food that had already been served, Advaita Acarya said, "Please give up Your concealment. I know what You are, and I know the confidential meaning of Your accepting the sannyasa order"
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu entered the room, He saw three divisions of food, and He knew that all of these were meant for Krsna. However, He did not understand the intentions of Advaita Acarya
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned to His residence after taking a bath in the sea, all the devotees, headed by Advaita Prabhu, went to bathe in the sea
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went toward the temple, Paramananda Puri and Brahmananda Bharati walked in front of Him, and at His two sides walked Svarupa Damodara and Advaita Acarya
- When the Lord lay down on the bed, Advaita Acarya waited to massage His legs, but the Lord was very hesitant and spoke as follows to Advaita Acarya
- When the Lord, in His ecstasy of Baladeva, was moving as if intoxicated by the beverage, Advaita Acarya, the chief of the acaryas (acarya sekhara), saw Him in the form of Balarama
- Whenever Vallabha Bhatta entered the society of devotees, headed by Advaita Acarya, he was like a duck in a society of white swans
- While chanting the Panca-tattva maha-mantra, one must chant the names of Sri Caitanya, Nityananda, Advaita, Gadadhara and Srivasa with their many devotees. This is the process
- While dancing, Advaita Acarya would sometimes turn around and around and catch the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Advaita Acarya would then speak to Him as follows
- While Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Advaita Prabhu chanted the Hare Krsna mantra and danced, there were various ecstatic symptoms in Their bodies, and Their minds were very pleased
- While Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was standing there without a second garment, Sri Advaita Acarya arrived in a boat, bringing with Him new underwear and external garments
- While worshiping Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Advaita Acarya would offer Him scented water to wash His mouth and feet. Then Advaita Acarya would smear very fragrant sandalwood pulp all over His body
- With great respect, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu requested Advaita Acarya, "Give Krsna consciousness, devotion to Krsna, even to the lowest of men (candalas)"