Pages in category "Caitanya Wants"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total.
- After accepting the sannyasa order of life, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, out of intense love for Krsna, wanted to go to Vrndavana, but apparently by mistake He wandered in the Radha-desa
- After taking His seat, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted to hear about a particular mellow of devotional service; therefore, mildly smiling, He began to question Svarupa Damodara
- Again Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said to Ramananda Raya, "Please say something. I want to hear." Understanding the situation, Ramananda Raya recited the following words of the gopis
- All the devotees then went to Haridasa Thakura, saying, "The Lord wants to meet you. Please come immediately"
- All these (subtle desires for impersonalism, monism, success and the four principles of religious activity; dharma, artha, kama and moksa) are like spots on clean cloth. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu also wanted to cleanse all these away
- Although I am acting as a gardener, I also want to be the tree, for thus I can bestow benefit upon all
- I can understand from the words of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu that He wants you to write books about the conclusive decision of devotional service and about the regulative principles ascertained from the revealed scriptures
- I shall go to search out Visvarupa. Please forgive Me, but I want to go alone; I do not wish to take anyone with Me
- I want you personally to cook My lunch today. I am going now to see the Lord in the temple. I shall return at noon
- I wanted to agitate you, the Lord said, "but you did not become agitated. Indeed, you could not say anything in anger. Instead, you tolerated everything"
- If someone wants to follow Me, please stop him. I don't want anyone to go with Me
- If You want to make a lame man like me dance, kindly bestow Your transcendental blessings by placing Your lotus feet on my head
- In spite of Lord Caitanya's being so humble and meek as a devotee, when He was informed about injuries inflicted on the body of Sri Nityananda, He immediately ran to the spot and wanted to kill the offenders
- In the Siksastaka, He (Caitanya) prays to the Lord: "All I want from You is that in life after life I may remain a pure devotee at Your lotus feet
- Kholaveca Sridhara was a very poor man, but when Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted to give him a benediction, he prayed to the Lord to be allowed to remain a servant of the servants of the Lord
- Krsna asked me. I thought that I must go, Guru Maharaja wanted it, Caitanya Mahaprabhu... Let me try. So if I had not gone then this institution would not have developed. So this is practical
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted His followers to move all over the world to preach in every town and village
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted to invent a way to capture the Mayavadis and others who did not take interest in the Krsna consciousness movement. This is the symptom of an acarya
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu's fainting had a particular purpose. As the Supreme Personality of Godhead, He can do whatever He likes and eat whatever He wants, but we should not imitate His pastimes
- Lord Caitanya taught this same process of prayer in His Siksastaka, in which He clearly stated that all He wanted was devotional service, birth after birth
- Lord Caitanya wanted this business, so by the parampara system through my Guru Maharaja and my humble self, the matter is handed over to you. Now it is up to you American boys and girls to do the needful
- Lord Caitanya wanted to accept all kinds of agnostics, atheists, skeptics and unfaithfuls and swallow them in the flood of love of God. Therefore He accepted the renounced order of life to attract all these forces
- Lord Caitanya wanted to distribute this Holy Name in every city and town of the world; and in pursuance of His lotus feet we are trying to advance this Krsna consciousness chanting movement
- Lord Caitanya wanted to impress upon Ramananda Raya that simply by executing the duties of varnasrama-dharma one is not guaranteed liberation. Finally Ramananda Raya referred to the process of bhakti-yoga
- Lord Caitanya wanted to please the gopis instead of Krsna. But His contemporaries misunderstood Him, and for this reason Lord Caitanya renounced the order of householder life and became a sannyasi
- Lord Caitanya wants that this movement be spread to every nook and corner of the earth, so we require so many hundreds of thousands of sincere young men like yourself to take it up
- Lord Caitanya wants to impress upon us that "Don't be misguided for worshiping different demigods. The ultimate issue - the Visnu is worshipable."
- Lord Caitanya was irritated by the criticism (He chanted the names of Gopis), and so there was some misunderstanding between Him and His students. He wanted to chastise them for desiring to instruct Him on the transcendental process of chanting
- Lord Caitanya, who always preached nonviolence, meekness and humility, also became angry when Nityananda was offended by Jagai and Madhai, and He wanted to kill them
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu also wanted to offer Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya first-class food; therefore, out of affection, He had the servers put first-class food on his plate again and again
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted everyone to be informed of both krsna-kathas by His order
- Mathura-Vrndavana is My own very dear abode. I want to do many things there to preach Krsna consciousness
- My dear Lord Krsna, I do not want material wealth from You, nor do I want followers, a beautiful wife or the results of fruitive activities. I only pray that by Your causeless mercy You give Me pure devotional service to You, life after life
- My Guru Maharaja, Bhaktisiddhanta, he was not that type of Vaisnava. That is his special gift. He wanted every one of his disciples to go and preach the cult of Krsna consciousness. Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted
- My Lord, we are Your two servants and are here just to carry out Your orders. By Your mercy, please tell us to do whatever You want
- My Lord, You are certainly able to do whatever You like, and You are indeed merciful. If You so desire, You can very easily do whatever You want
- My mind has become very much agitated, and I cannot bear this anxiety. Now everything rests on the permission of Your Lordship. I will accept whatever You want to do
- Seeing that the Mayavadis and others were fleeing, Lord Caitanya thought, "I wanted everyone to be immersed in this inundation of love of Godhead, but some of them have escaped. Therefore I shall devise a trick to drown them also"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu could understand that the person who had come to bathe in the river was Ramananda Raya. The Lord wanted so much to meet him that His mind immediately began running after him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "I was in such anxiety that I could not stay in the room. I wanted to go out, and therefore I wandered about the room, looking for the door"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then said, "It is for this purpose alone that I have returned. I want to take you with Me to Jagannatha Puri"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted that everywhere in the nook and corner of this world, every city, every town, every village, there should be the chanting Hare Krsna maha-mantra
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted to point out to the Tattvavadi acarya, who belonged to the Madhvacarya-sampradaya, that the general behavior of the Tattvavadis did not favor pure devotional service, which must be devoid of the taints of fruitive activity
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted to preach the sankirtana movement of love of Krsna throughout the entire world, and therefore during His presence He inspired the sankirtana movement
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted to see personally that the (Gundica) temple was thoroughly cleansed to the standard of clean marble. Clean marble gives a cooling effect
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very eager to see Gopala, but He did not want to climb Govardhana Hill. Therefore by some trick the Gopala Deity personally descended
- Sri Sri Siksastakam, CDV 15 - Lord Caitanya gave us eight stanzas of His mission, what He wanted to do. They are explained in eight stanzas, and they are known as Siksastaka. Siksa means instruction, and astaka means eight
- The Digvijayi, Kesava Kasmiri, inquired which verse He wanted explained. The Lord then recited one of the one hundred verses Kesava Kasmiri had composed
- The intention of Lord Caitanya is to taste Krsna's sweetness in transcendental love. He does not care to think of Himself as Krsna, because He wants the position of Radharani. We should remember this
- The Lord (Caitanya) heard the story of Saksi-gopala with great pleasure because He wanted to impress upon the atheists that the worshipable Deities in the temples approved by the great acaryas are not idols, as alleged by men with a poor fund of knowledge
- The Lord in His form of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted the cult of devotional service to the Lord to be preached all over the world, in every nook and corner, and therefore a pure devotee's duty is to discharge this order as far as possible
- The only thing I want is that I may engage life after life in Your service - Lord Caitanya did not pray even for mukti, or liberation
- The other two years, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted to go to Vrndavana, but He could not leave Jagannatha Puri because of Ramananda Raya's tricks
- The whole Krsna consciousness movement means vairagya-vidya, the education of vairagya, detachment. Vairagya-vidya-nija-bhakti-yogam. Caitanya Mahaprabhu is Krsna, and He wanted to teach the people this vairagya-vidya-nija-bhakti-yogam
- There are some foolish critics who say that Europeans and Americans cannot be offered sannyasa, but here we find that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted to preach the sankirtana movement all over the universe
- They accused, "Nimai Pandita alone has spoiled the entire country, He wants to strike a caste brahmana. He has no fear of religious principles
- This is a characteristic of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Although He wants to cover His opulence, He cannot do so before His devotees. This is well known everywhere
- Wanting to see Krsna directly, this yogi remains awake throughout the night, meditating on Krsna, who is the Supersoul, uncontaminated by the three modes of nature
- Wanting to see the dancing of the four great personalities, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu exhibited this miracle of seeing everyone simultaneously
- What Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu cannot do with His personal body He wants to do through you, and He wants to do it in Mathura
- Whatever the Supreme Personality of Godhead wants us to do will successfully be accomplished. This is your great fortune. That is my mature opinion
- When a male and female parrot appeared on the branches of a tree, the Lord saw them and wanted to hear them speak
- When Lord Caitanya returned from Gaya after initiation, He stayed with Suklambara Brahmacari because He wanted to hear from this devotee about the pastimes of Lord Krsna
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted to see the various forests of Vrndavana, He took the brahmana with Him
- When the Lord Himself wanted to dance, all seven groups combined together
- When you can understand that you are a fool that means that you are a little intelligent because you can detect your own foolishness. Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted to remain a fool just to teach us how to make progress in spiritual life
- While the people were offering their prayers unto the Lord, Srivasa Thakura sarcastically said to the Lord, "At home, You wanted to be covered. Why have You exposed Yourself outside"