Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya Is Deep
Pages in category "Caitanya Is Deep"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Also, the Lord fully exhibited the ecstatic love and transcendental pastimes of Vrndavana through Srila Rupa Gosvami. Considering all this, who can understand the deep plans of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Although Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is as deep and grave as millions of oceans, when the moon of His various emotions rises, He becomes restless
- At that time Sanatana Gosvami said to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "I offer my respectful obeisances unto You. No one can understand the deep ideas You plan within Your heart"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in particular felt separation from Krsna very deeply, exactly like a lover who is dejected in separation from the beloved
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu performed His external activities, but His mind was filled with ecstatic love. With great difficulty He tried to restrain His mind, but it would always be overwhelmed by very deep ecstasy
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's emotion of transcendental madness in separation from Krsna is very deep and mysterious. Even though one is very advanced and learned, he cannot understand it
- The intentions of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu are so deep that one can understand them only if he has complete faith in service to the lotus feet of the Lord
- The pastime of the breaking of the staff is very deep. Only one whose devotion is fixed upon the lotus feet of the two Lords can understand it
- The pastimes of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu are deeper than millions of seas and oceans. Therefore no one can understand what He does or why He does it
- The pastimes of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu are like nectar, and they are deep like the ocean. People in general cannot understand them, but a sober devotee can
- The pastimes of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu are very deep. Who can understand them? Only one who has firm, deep devotion to His lotus feet can understand these pastimes
- There is yet another characteristic of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. O devotees, listen carefully to how He manifests His opulence and characteristics, although they are exceptionally deep