Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya As a Spiritual Master
Pages in category "Caitanya As a Spiritual Master"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto Haridasa Thakura and his master, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who danced with the body of Haridasa Thakura on His lap
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the spiritual master of the fourteen worlds, but You say that someone else is His spiritual master. This is not supported by any revealed scripture
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, as the supreme spiritual master, instructed His mother about the Mayavada philosophy. By saying that the body is dirt and eatables are also dirt, He implied that everything is maya
- The meeting of Sanatana Gosvami and Lord Caitanya teaches us that to understand spiritual subject matters one must approach a spiritual master like Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and make submissive inquiries
- This sannyasi is my spiritual master, and I am from Mathura. I am a brahmana, and I know many people who are in the service of the Muslim king
- Thus both servant and master departed for their respective homes. The next day, Jagadananda Pandita went to meet Sanatana Gosvami