Category:Caitanya As a Sir
Pages in category "Caitanya As a Sir"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- After hearing the atmarama verse, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya addressed Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "My dear Sir, please explain this verse. I have a great desire to hear Your explanation of it"
- After receiving the manuscript, the brahmana, being very pleased, said, "Sir, You are Lord Ramacandra Himself and have come in the dress of a sannyasi to give me audience"
- Although I am unfit and greatly afraid to submit this plea, I nevertheless request You, Sir, to be especially merciful toward me by granting me shelter at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- My dear sir, in Your previous birth You were the shelter of all creation, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, full of all opulences
- My dear sir, you are the spiritual master of the whole world; therefore you are most worshipable. As far as I am concerned, I am not even on the level of the disciple of your disciple
- My dear Sir, You do not have even a pinch of aversion to touching my body, which is in a horrible condition. Because of this offense, everything auspicious will be vanquished for me
- My dear Sir, You have delivered me from a very unhappy condition. I request that You take Your lunch at my place. Please accept this invitation