Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya As a Devotee of Krsna
Pages in category "Caitanya As a Devotee of Krsna"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- According to Vedic evidence, Caitanya Mahaprabhu is also Krsna. Krsna-varnam tvisakrsna. He belongs to the category of Krsna, but He is playing the part of a devotee of Krsna in order to teach us how to love Krsna
- Although Caitanya appears in the guise of a devotee, we should not foolishly think He is an ordinary human being; we should always remember that Caitanya is Krsna Himself teaching us how to become Krsna conscious, and we must study Him in that light
- Although Lord Caitanya is Sri Krsna Himself, He appeared as a devotee to teach people in general how to love Krsna
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, He's also Krsna. He has appeared as devotee. He appeared first of all as the Supreme Lord, Krsna, and He instructed Bhagavad-gita to the fallen souls and He asserted His Lordship
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is the supreme controller, the one Personality of Godhead, has ecstatically become a devotee, yet His body is transcendental and not materially tinged
- They (people) did not care for the teachings of Bhagavad-gita. Therefore He (Lord Caitanya) again came as devotee of Krsna to teach us how to serve Krsna, how to love Krsna. This is Caitanya Mahaprabhu's cult, the same thing
- This yellow color refers to Caitanya Mahaprabhu, golden color. So this is also confirmed. If somebody says that "He is Krsna. Why He is not blackish?" No. He appears as the devotee of Krsna in golden color. We say, therefore, "golden avatara"