Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya As a Devotee
Pages in category "Caitanya As a Devotee"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu as the ideal bhakta
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu's body is not material but purely spiritual. One should not, therefore, accept Caitanya Mahaprabhu as an ordinary devotee, although He has assumed the form of a devotee
- Caitanya's mission is to teach people how to dovetail themselves into engagements of transcendental loving service. He is Krsna teaching His own service from the position of a devotee
- He (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) is a fully independent controller, yet in His position as a devotee, He carries out the activities of a devotee
- He (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna Himself, appearing in the role of a devotee just to distribute the highest principles of devotional service
- I shall accept the role of a devotee, and I shall teach devotional service by practicing it Myself
- In spite of Lord Caitanya's being so humble and meek as a devotee, when He was informed about injuries inflicted on the body of Sri Nityananda, He immediately ran to the spot and wanted to kill the offenders
- In this age Lord Caitanya demonstrated the path of pure devotional service by putting Himself in the role of a pure devotee
- In this way, assuming the sentiment of a devotee, He preached devotional service while practicing it Himself
- Lord Caitanya is Krsna Himself, but He appears as a devotee to taste the sweetness of the transcendental mellow in Himself which is tasted by Srimati Radharani, the greatest of all devotees
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu's activities were exhibited sometimes to reveal Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead and sometimes to show Him as a devotee
- Lord Jesus Christ appeared as the son of Godhead, Muhammad introduced himself as the servant of Godhead, and Lord Caitanya presented Himself as the devotee of Godhead
- Sri Advaita Acarya is Lord Caitanya's incarnation as a devotee. Therefore these three tattvas (Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Nityananda Prabhu and Advaita Gosani) are the predominators, or masters
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is certainly a great, uncommon devotee, but we cannot accept Him as an incarnation of Lord Visnu because, according to sastra, there is no incarnation in this Age of Kali
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is Krsna Himself, and in the role of a krsna-bhakta, a devotee of Krsna, He instructed the entire world how one can execute devotional service and thus go back home, back to Godhead, in due course of time
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the topmost of all devotees. Sometimes, while walking on the beach, He would see a beautiful garden nearby and mistake it for the forest of Vrndavana
- Sri Caitanya was God Himself according to the indication of the revealed scriptures, but He played the part of a devotee. People who knew Him to be God addressed Him as God, but He used to block His ears with His hands and chant the name of Lord Visnu
- Sri Trimalla Bhatta was both a member of the Sri Vaisnava community and a learned scholar; therefore when he saw Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who was both a great scholar and a great devotee of the Lord, he was very much astonished