Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Vaisnavas"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Although Haridasa Thakura, as a Vaisnava, did not take seriously the brahmana's offense, the Supreme Personality of Godhead could not tolerate it, and thus he made the brahmana suffer the consequences
- As he described the Vaisnavas, therefore, he did not mention Lord Nityananda's kicking Sivananda Sena. Meanwhile, all the devotees arrived and went to meet the Lord
- At this time a brahmana Vaisnava following the Vedic principles came and offered obeisances. He fell flat before Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and invited Him for lunch
- At this time Ramananda Raya also came to meet Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and the Lord took the opportunity to introduce him to all the Vaisnavas
- Saying "I have seen! I have seen!" and dancing in ecstatic love as though mad, he became a first-class Vaisnava
- Saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu began to weep. When all the Vaisnavas saw the Lord's condition, they also wept
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu inquired from Srikanta about all the Vaisnavas, and the boy informed the Lord about them, naming them one after another
- When He heard this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu felt somewhat ashamed. Then He went to bathe in the sea with all the Vaisnavas
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw all the Vaisnavas, He returned to partial external consciousness and spoke to Svarupa Damodara
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stood up, all the Vaisnavas loudly chanted, "Hari! Hari!" in great jubilation. The auspicious sound filled the air in all directions
- With Paramananda Puri and Brahmananda Bharati, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sat down and accepted the prasadam. When He began to eat, so did all the Vaisnavas