Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Uttering"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- He bled and perspired from every pore of His body. His voice faltered. Unable to say the line properly, He uttered only "jaja gaga pari mumu"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was a little embarrassed by the Bhattacarya's statement; therefore He uttered the name Visnu to save Himself. The Lord herein confirms that if one is overestimated, glorification is just another form of blasphemy
- That ghost has taken the form of a corpse, but He keeps his eyes open. Sometimes He utters the sounds 'gon-gon,' and sometimes He remains unconscious
- When Prakasananda Sarasvati supported himself by quoting the verse from Srimad-Bhagavatam, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu immediately protested by uttering the holy name of Lord Visnu
- When Rupa Gosvami heard a verse uttered by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu during the ceremony, he immediately composed another verse dealing with the same subject
- When they (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Sri Ramananda Raya) embraced each other, ecstatic symptoms - paralysis, perspiration, tears, shivering, paleness and standing up of the bodily hairs - appeared. The word "Krsna" came from their mouths falteringly