Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Trying"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- All these transcendental qualities are the characteristics of pure Vaisnavas, and they cannot be fully explained, but I shall try to point out some of the important qualities
- Api added to the word 'nirgranthah' is used for exposition. Thus I have tried to clarify seven meanings (of the atmarama verse)
- Astonished, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stood up and began looking here and there, trying to see something. But He could not catch sight of it
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu then admitted to His pure devotee, Ramananda Raya, "Now there is no confidential activity unknown to you. Even though I try to conceal My activities, you can understand everything in detail by virtue of your advanced love for Me"
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu tried to love Krsna as Radharani loved Him
- Seeing the lamentation of both husband and wife, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu tried to pacify them. According to their desire, He ate the prasadam and was very satisfied
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu informed them all, "Without your order, I tried to go to Vrndavana. There was some obstacle, however, and I had to return"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu performed His external activities, but His mind was filled with ecstatic love. With great difficulty He tried to restrain His mind, but it would always be overwhelmed by very deep ecstasy
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "I am a fool, and consequently I do not study the Vedanta-sutra. I am just trying to hear it from you because you have ordered Me"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "My dear Rupa, please listen to Me. It is not possible to describe devotional service completely; therefore I am just trying to give you a synopsis of the symptoms of devotional service"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu tried to restrain Himself as far as possible before Vallabhacarya, but although He tried to keep calm, His ecstatic love could not be checked
- Taking the part of Srimati Radharani, Caitanya Mahaprabhu tried to love Krsna as Radharani loved Him. Krsna was always amazed by Radharani's love. "How does Radharani give Me such pleasure?" He would ask
- Then taking the word 'nirgranthah' and considering 'api' in the sense of sustenance, I have tried to explain a fifty-ninth meaning of the verse
- This is a mistake that is technically called rasabhasa. While Caitanya Mahaprabhu is trying to enjoy as a devotee, one should not disturb Him by addressing Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- When Sacimata and Jagannatha Misra heard of the departure of their elder son, Visvarupa, they were very unhappy, but Lord Caitanya tried to console them
- When the Lord tried to walk, in His small footprints the specific marks of Lord Visnu were visible, namely the flag, thunderbolt, conchshell, disc and fish