Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya's Transcendental Ecstasies
Pages in category "Caitanya's Transcendental Ecstasies"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- This chapter further describes how Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu entered the Jagannatha-vallabha garden during the full-moon night of Vaisakha (April-May) and experienced various transcendental ecstasies
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard these discussions about the pure transcendental mellow of Srimati Radharani. Absorbed in transcendental ecstasy, the Lord began to dance
- While relating in synopsis form the last division of the pastimes of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, in this chapter I shall describe the Lord's transcendental ecstasy, which appears like madness due to His separation from Krsna
- While Sri Caitanya lamented in this way, agitation and ecstasy awoke in His mind, and He became very restless. Many transcendental ecstasies combined in Him, including anxiety, lamentation, attention, eagerness, fear, determination and remembrance
- While the brahmanas were thinking in this way about the activities of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Ramananda Raya, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw those outsiders and restrained His transcendental emotions