Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Throwing Away (2 P)
Pages in category "Caitanya's Throwing"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Accepting Advaita Acarya's challenge, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu took a big rod and began to wheel it around and around. Again and again He threw the rod into the sky and caught it when it fell
- As soon as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw the river Yamuna, He threw Himself into it. Balabhadra Bhattacarya hastily caught the Lord and very carefully raised Him up again
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was throwing remnants of green coconut pulp to the dog. Smiling in His own way, He was saying to the dog, "Chant the holy names Rama, Krsna and Hari"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wheeled and threw the rod, sometimes over His head, sometimes behind His back, sometimes in front of Him, sometimes to His side and sometimes between His legs. All the people laughed to see this