Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Sporting"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- After arriving at Jagannatha Puri, all the Vaisnavas met with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Later, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sported in the water, taking all the devotees with Him
- After dancing in the Gundica temple, the Lord (Caitanya) sported in the water with His devotees, and on Hera-pancami day they all saw the activities of the goddess of fortune, Laksmidevi
- After some days the Lord began to move His legs and walk. He mixed with other children and exhibited various sports
- After sporting in the water for some time, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned to His place at Aitota, accompanied by His devotees
- After sporting in the water, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned to the garden and accepted prasadam with the devotees
- As soon as He saw Lord Jagannatha, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu began to chant and dance. Afterward, accompanied by His devotees, the Lord enjoyed sporting in the lake called Narendra-sarovara
- The Lord, as a teacher, performed various kinds of pranks in His sporting pastimes in the water of the Ganges
- There were many gardens near the Gundica temple, and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His devotees used to perform the pastimes of Vrndavana in each of them. In the lake named Indradyumna, He sported in the water