Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Spending"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Of these eighteen years at Jagannatha Puri, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu spent six years with His many devotees. By chanting and dancing, He introduced the loving service of the Lord
- Of these last twenty-four years, He spent the first six continuoually touring India, sometimes in South India, sometimes in Bengal and sometimes in Vrndavana
- Taking this opportunity, Gadadhara Pandita said, "Just now the four months of the rainy season have begun. You should therefore spend the next four months in Jagannatha Puri"
- The Lord spent the night there and in the morning took His bath. At that time, remnants of Lord Jagannatha's food arrived
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu passed four years. He spent the first two years on His tour in South India
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu spent the entire period of Caturmasya (the four months of the rainy season) in the happiness of discussing topics of Krsna with His devotees