Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Singing"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- He (the incarnation of Godhead, Lord Caitanya, who constantly sings the name of Krsna) is accompanied by His associates, servants, weapons and confidential companions
- He also passed His time reading the books and singing the songs of Candidasa and Vidyapati, and listening to quotations from the Jagannatha-vallabha-nataka, Krsna-karnamrta and Gita-govinda
- He sang and danced in ecstatic love and sometimes imitated the rasa dance in emotional ecstasy
- In the Age of Kali, intelligent persons perform congregational chanting to worship the incarnation of Godhead who constantly sings the name of Krsna
- In the beginning of the day, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw the Deity of Lord Jagannatha in the temple. He offered Him obeisances and prayers and danced and sang before Him
- In the company of His two friends, Svarupa Damodara Gosvami and Ramananda Raya, He sometimes danced, sometimes sang and sometimes became unconscious in ecstatic love. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu passed His days and nights in this way
- Lord Caitanya and Nityananda are singing one very nice song in which they are requesting everyone to please chant Hare Krishna, and come along with Them. So that is our request to everyone
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu used to sing this song (seita parana-natha) especially during the latter part of the day, and He would think, "Let Me take Krsna and go back to Vrndavana." This ecstasy was always filling His heart
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu passed the Caturmasya months with the Sri Vaisnavas, singing, chanting the holy name and dancing
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu performed His pastimes for some time in this way. He personally sang and induced His personal associates to dance
- Sometimes He dances, laughs, sings and cries, and sometimes He roars like a lion
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally sang while Vakresvara Pandita danced, and thus Vakresvara Pandita fell at the lotus feet of the Lord and spoke as follows
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then ordered Vakresvara Pandita to dance, and as he began to dance, the Lord began to sing
- We do not know what He eats that makes Him become mad, dancing, singing, sometimes laughing, crying, falling down, jumping up and rolling on the ground
- When Caitanya Mahaprabhu used to dance before the car during the festival, He always sang the following two lines
- While chanting the holy name of the Lord in pure ecstasy, I lose Myself, and thus I laugh, cry, dance and sing just like a madman