Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"servant of Caitanya"|"servant of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu"|"servant of Sri Krsna Caitanya"|"servant of Lord Caitanya"|"servants of Lord Caitanya"|"servants of Caitanya Mahäprabhu"|"servants of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu"|"servants of Lord Sri Caitanya"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Servants"
The following 87 pages are in this category, out of 87 total.
- Addressing the girls, the Lord would say, "Worship Me, and I shall give you good husbands or good benedictions. The Ganges and goddess Durga are My maidservants. What to speak of other demigods, even Lord Siva is My servant"
- After hearing the prayer of Dabira Khasa and Sakara Mallika, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "My dear Dabira Khasa, you two brothers are My old servants"
- After saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu bade farewell to all the servants. After seeing the next offering of food to Lord Jagannatha, a function known as upala-bhoga, He returned to His own quarters
- After this, Krsnadasa, the servant of Caitanya Mahaprabhu, was delivered from the clutches of a Bhattathari. Caitanya Mahaprabhu then preached that Lord Krsna's name should also be chanted by brahmanas who were accustomed to chanting Lord Rama's name
- All the inhabitants of Kulina-grama village, headed by Vaninatha Vasu, were servants of Lord Caitanya, who was their only life and wealth
- All the members of Ramananda Raya's family are Your eternal servants. Now they are in danger. It is not befitting for You to be indifferent to them in this way
- Although His complexion is not blackish, He is Krsna Himself. He is accompanied by His associates, servants, weapons and confidential companions
- Although I know that my spiritual master is a servitor of Sri Caitanya, I know Him also as a plenary manifestation of the Lord
- Bhavananda Raya and his entire family are your servants. Therefore it is quite fitting for You to save the son of Bhavananda Raya
- Birth after birth you have been My eternal servants. I am sure that Krsna will deliver you very soon
- By His words He declares, "I am a servant of Lord Caitanya." Thus with His mind He always thinks, "I am His devotee"
- Candrasekhara happened to be a friend of Tapana Misra's, and he was long known to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu as His servant. He was a physician by caste, and by profession he was a clerk. At the time he was living in Varanasi
- Candrasekhara said, "My dear Lord, You have bestowed Your causeless mercy upon me because I am Your old servant. Indeed, You have come here personally to give me Your audience"
- Gopinatha Simha, the thirty-eighth branch of the tree, was a faithful servant of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Gopinatha Simha, the thirty-eighth branch of the tree, was a faithful servant of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu. The Lord jokingly addressed him as Akrura
- Guru means who is carrying out the order of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, not a self-made guru. Guru means the most confidential servant of Krsna or Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the same thing. He is guru
- He (the incarnation of Godhead, Lord Caitanya, who constantly sings the name of Krsna) is accompanied by His associates, servants, weapons and confidential companions
- He forgets Himself in the joy of that conception and teaches all living entities, "You are servants of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu."
- He said, "All these members of my family are Your eternal servants. You have saved us from this great danger. Therefore You have purchased us for a proper price"
- He says, "Nityananda and I are servants of Lord Caitanya." Nowhere else is there such joy as that which is tasted in this emotion of servitude
- I am a servant of Lord Caitanya, a servant of Lord Caitanya. I am a servant of Lord Caitanya, and a servant of His servants
- I am unseeable and untouchable, but You have accepted me as Your servant. This means that You have delivered me from a hellish condition and raised me to the Vaikuntha platform
- I have therefore resolved to go alone or, at the utmost, with one servant. In this way, My journey to Vrndavana will be beautiful
- If one becomes a servant of the servants of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Lord Nityananda Prabhu and is favored by Them, he can believe in all these discourses
- In addition, You may take another brahmana who will act as a servant en route and make arrangements for Your food
- In separation, the Lord became very much perturbed and walked on unhappily. His servant, Krsnadasa, who was carrying His waterpot, followed behind
- In the Krsna consciousness movement, everything is happening according to the predictions of Lord Caitanya, but the credit goes to Lord Caitanya's sincere servants
- In this way I have explained the Lord's pastime of sankirtana, and I bless everyone with this benediction: By listening to this description, one will surely become a servant of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- In this way varieties of prasadam were collected, then packed up in different loads and carried on the heads of the four servants
- Murari Gupta then replied, I am Your servant and Your order-carrier. I have no independent existence
- My dear Lord, all the incidents that took place while You were going to Vrndavana through the forest known as Jharikhanda have been related to me by Your servant Balabhadra Bhattacarya
- My dear Lord, the garlands, scented substances, garments, ornaments and other such things that have been offered to You may later be used by Your servants
- My Lord, I have heard that You are going to Vrndavana. Please stay here at Varanasi for some days and deliver us, for we are Your two servants
- My Lord, we are Your two servants and are here just to carry out Your orders. By Your mercy, please tell us to do whatever You want
- My Lord, without hatred for my family You have accepted me as Your servant. Only by Your mercy is there good fortune in my family
- One day Govinda, the personal servant of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, went in great jubilation to deliver the remnants of Lord Jagannatha's food to Haridasa Thakura
- One who is a faithful servant of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu must execute His order, even if one has to sacrifice going to Jagannatha Puri to see Lord Jagannatha there
- Singabhatta was the thirty-first, Kamabhatta the thirty-second, Sivananda the thirty-third and Kamalananda the 34th. They all formerly served Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in Bengal, but later these servants left Bengal to live with the Lord in Jagannatha Puri
- Sivananda Sena, the twenty-fourth branch of the tree, was an extremely confidential servant of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Everyone who went to Jagannatha Puri to visit Lord Caitanya took shelter and guidance from Sri Sivananda Sena
- Some accept Him whereas others do not, yet everyone is His servant. One who does not accept Him, however, will be ruined by his sinful activities
- Sometimes He serves Lord Caitanya as His guru, sometimes as His friend and sometimes as His servant, just as Lord Balarama played with Lord Krsna in these three different moods in Vraja
- Sometimes, because of our bad luck, this movement is stopped, but Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His servants again start the movement for the benefit of the entire world or, indeed, the entire universe
- Sri Advaita Acarya thinks, "Lord Caitanya considers Me His spiritual master, yet I feel Myself to be only His servant"
- Sri Advaita Acarya, however, considers Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu His master, and He thinks of Himself as a servant of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted Bhavananda Raya's offer, saying, "I accept without hesitation because you are not an outsider. Birth after birth you have been My servant, along with your family members"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu happily returned to Jagannatha Puri in the company of His servant, Balabhadra Bhattacarya. As previously, the Lord performed many pleasing pastimes with the forest animals
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is to be considered the most munificent personality, for He distributes the real essence of the Vedic sastras to anyone who becomes qualified by becoming His sincere servant
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is well known as Patita-pavana, the savior of all fallen souls, and He proved this in His behavior toward His personal servant, Krsnadasa, whom He saved
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu ordered His personal servant Govinda that no one should take the water that had washed His feet
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then embraced Sri Ramananda Raya very firmly. Indeed, both the master and the servant almost lost consciousness due to ecstatic love
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then gave Svarupa Damodara residence in a solitary place and ordered a servant to serve him with a supply of water and other necessities
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then inquired whether he was Ramananda Raya, and he replied, "Yes, I am Your very low servant, and I belong to the sudra community"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was accompanied by His servant, Krsnadasa. He was a brahmana, but he met with the Bhattatharis there
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu will accept you and place you under the charge of His secretary, Svarupa Damodara. You will thus become one of the most confidential internal servants and will attain shelter at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would regularly visit the temple of Jagannatha every day, and at that time Govinda, His personal servant, used to carry His waterpot and go with Him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's personal servant, Govinda, lay down at the door of His room, and the Lord very loudly chanted the Hare Krsna maha-mantra all night
- Srila Raghunatha dasa Gosvami, the forty-sixth branch of the tree, was one of the most dear servants of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Srila Raghunatha dasa Gosvami, the forty-sixth branch of the tree, was one of the most dear servants of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He left all his material possessions to surrender completely unto the Lord and live at His lotus feet
- Sriman Sena, the twenty-second branch of the Caitanya tree, was a very faithful servant of Lord Caitanya. He knew nothing else but the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Svarupa Damodara sent Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu back to His residence and kept with him four Vaisnavas and four servant carriers
- That same Lord Krsna has descended as Lord Caitanya, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Everyone, therefore, is His servant
- The Lord and the servant embraced each other and began to dance. Simply by touching each other, they became ecstatic
- The second person is Govinda, Lord Caitanya's personal servant. The Lord has sent garlands and remnants of Lord Jagannatha's food with these two persons simply to honor the devotees from Bengal
- The sons, servants and family members of Sivananda Sena constituted a subbranch. They were all sincere servants of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The thirtieth branch was Bhagavan Pandita. He was an extremely dear servant of the Lord, but even previously he was a great devotee of Lord Krsna who always kept the Lord within his heart
- The thirty-sixth branch, Buddhimanta Khan, was extremely dear to Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He was always prepared to carry out the Lord's orders, and therefore he was considered to be a chief servant of the Lord
- The twenty-ninth branch was Sridhara, a trader in banana-tree bark. He was a very dear servant of the Lord. On many occasions, the Lord played jokes on him
- The young boys and girls of the Krsna consciousness movement have given up the spirit of material enjoyment not because of practice but by the mercy of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His servants
- Then both the Lord and His servant began to cry in ecstatic love. Indeed, the Lord was transformed by the qualities of His servant, and the servant was transformed by the qualities of his master
- Thus I have briefly described Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's dancing in the hall of the Jagannatha temple. The servants of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sing about this dancing even now
- Thus Lord Caitanya is also the only controller. All others are His associates or servants
- Thus Lord Nityananda has unlimited incarnations. In transcendental emotion He calls Himself a servant of Lord Caitanya
- Thus they dance, sing and laugh like madmen, and they instruct everyone, "Just be loving servants of Lord Caitanya"
- When he saw this, Caitanya Mahaprabhu's personal servant, Govinda, hastily got her down from her position. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, however, chastised him for this
- Whether you are involved in material activities or become completely renounced, you five brothers are all My eternal servants, birth after birth