Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya's Seeing Krsna
Pages in category "Caitanya's Seeing Krsna"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- After hearing the vibration of a flute, I went to Vrndavana, and there I saw that Krsna, the son of Maharaja Nanda, was playing on His flute in the pasturing grounds
- After sporting in the water, Krsna enjoyed a picnic. I can understand that after seeing this I must certainly have talked like a madman
- All I can remember is that I saw My Krsna, but only for an instant. He appeared before Me and then, like lightning, immediately disappeared
- As He thus wandered around every tree and creeper, He came beneath an asoka tree and suddenly saw Lord Krsna
- I saw Krsna and the gopis enjoying all kinds of pastimes while laughing and joking together. Hearing their vocal expressions enhanced the joy of My ears
- I saw Lord Krsna climbing Govardhana Hill and playing His flute, surrounded on all sides by grazing cows
- In that dream, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw Krsna's picnic in the forest. As Lord Caitanya floated in the sea, a fisherman caught Him, and then the Lord returned to His own residence. All this is recounted in the Eighteenth Chapter
- In the course of this story, I have given a description of Lord Gopala's mercy. After seeing the Gopala Deity, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to Sri Kamyavana
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "In My dream I went to Vrndavana, where I saw Lord Krsna perform the rasa dance with all the gopis"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw Lord Krsna standing with His beautiful body curved in three places, holding His flute to His lips. Wearing yellow garments and garlands of forest flowers, He was enchanting even to Cupid
- Suddenly, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard the vibration of Krsna's flute. Then, in ecstasy, He began to depart to see Lord Krsna
- The cloud of Krsna's pastimes is drenching the fourteen worlds with a shower of nectar. Unfortunately, when that cloud appeared, a whirlwind arose and blew it away. Being unable to see the cloud, the cataka bird of My eyes is almost dead from thirst
- The doorkeeper grasped His hand and replied very hastily, 'Come, see Your beloved!' May that Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu rise within my heart and thus make me mad also
- When He saw Krsna, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu began running very swiftly, but Krsna smiled and disappeared
- When He saw the deities, Lord Caitanya thought He was seeing Krsna in Kuruksetra. He wondered, "Have I come to Kuruksetra? Where is Vrndavana"
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw the transcendental beauty of Krsna, He fell down on the ground unconscious. At that time, all the devotees, headed by Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, joined Him in the garden
- Why can't I again see Krsna holding His flute to His lips? My eyes are wandering in hopes of seeing Him once more
- Why have you brought Me here, causing Me unnecessary pain? I had a chance to see Krsna's pastimes, but I could not see them