Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Room"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- After consulting with one another, they entreated Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to allow Sankara Pandita to lie down in the same room with Him
- After half the night had passed in this way, Ramananda Raya and Svarupa Damodara Gosvami made Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu lie down on His bed in the inner room
- After some time, Svarupa Damodara could no longer hear Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu chanting. When he entered the room, he found the three doors locked, but Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was gone
- All the devotees were very anxious when they saw that the Lord was not in His room. They wandered about searching for Him with a warning lamp
- All three doors were fastened as usual, but Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, in great ecstasy, nevertheless got out of the room and left the house
- Ants generally crawl about here, there and everywhere, but Ramacandra Puri, imagining faults, criticized Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu by alleging that there had been sweetmeats in His room
- As Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu lamented in this way, half the night passed. Then Svarupa Damodara made the Lord lie down in the room known as the Gambhira
- Sitting in His room, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would chant on His beads, and Advaita Prabhu would come there to worship the Lord
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "I was in such anxiety that I could not stay in the room. I wanted to go out, and therefore I wandered about the room, looking for the door"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would sit in His room with Svarupa Damodara and taste the topics of these verses day and night
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's personal servant, Govinda, lay down at the door of His room, and the Lord very loudly chanted the Hare Krsna maha-mantra all night
- Then Govinda spread the Lord's wrapper over His body and in this way entered the room by crossing over the Lord
- Then Ramananda Raya returned home, and Svarupa Damodara Gosvami and Govinda lay down in front of the door to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's room
- Thus rebuked by His mother, he Lord would go in anger to a room and break all the pots within it
- Thus speaking, the Lord entered His room after glancing auspiciously upon the people out of charity. In this way the desires of the people were completely fulfilled