Pages in category "Caitanya's Role"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- In the role of Srimati Radharani, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was examining whether the Lord still remembered the inhabitants of Vrndavana. When Caitanya Mahaprabhu fell behind the Ratha car, Jagannatha-deva, Krsna Himself, understood the mind of Radharani
- In this age Lord Caitanya demonstrated the path of pure devotional service by putting Himself in the role of a pure devotee
- Lord Caitanya assumed the role of the gopis to taste the predominated happiness of transcendental mellows. Only the confidential devotees of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu can understand this transcendental secret
- Lord Caitanya has accepted the role of Radharani, and we should support that position, as Svarupa Damodara did in the Gambhira
- Lord Caitanya is Krsna, but He has taken the mood and role of Radharani to show us how to love Krsna. Thus the author writes in the fifth verse, "I offer my respectful obeisances unto the Supreme Lord, who is absorbed in Radharani's thoughts" - CC Intro
- Lord Caitanya, in the role of a devotee, also preached the same philosophy. He preached that Krsna is the worshipful Lord, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and that the interest of His pure devotees is the same as His own
- Of course Caitanya Mahaprabhu, being the Supreme Personality of Godhead, knew all things, but at that moment He had assumed the role of an ordinary person in order to instruct an illiterate, ignorant society
- One may ask that if Caitanya is Krsna Himself, then why did He need a spiritual master? Of course, He did not need a spiritual master, but because He was playing the role of acarya (one who teaches by example), He accepted a spiritual master - CC Intro
- The activities of Lord Caitanya are primarily in the role of the pleasure-giving portion of His internal potency
- The discussions between Ramananda Raya & Lord Caitanya deal with the most concentrated form of devotional service. By hearing these discussions one can understand the pastimes of Sri Radha & Krsna as well as the confidential role played by Lord Caitanya
- The six Gosvamis were so much enriched with the gopis’ feelings of separation that they enjoyed transcendental pleasure at every moment. Similarly, when Lord Caitanya was at Jagannatha Puri, He was in the role of Radharani, feeling separation from Krsna