Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Rising"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- After rising from bed the next morning, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu visited the local temple, where there was a deity of Hanuman. After offering him obeisances, the Lord departed for South India
- After rising very early on the sixth day, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu started to leave, and five devotees began to follow Him
- After saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted that brahmana as His devotee. The next morning, rising very early, the Lord started for Mathura
- Although Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is as deep and grave as millions of oceans, when the moon of His various emotions rises, He becomes restless
- The doorkeeper grasped His hand and replied very hastily, 'Come, see Your beloved!' May that Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu rise within my heart and thus make me mad also
- Thus by His causeless mercy the full moon, Gaurahari, rose in the district of Nadia, which is compared to Udayagiri, where the sun first becomes visible