Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya Receiving Lessons (3 P)
Pages in category "Caitanya's Receiving"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- After receiving the Bhattacarya's permission, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to see Lord Jagannatha in the temple. He took the Bhattacarya with Him
- After they had discussed various topics about Lord Krsna, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu informed Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, "I have come to your place just to receive your order"
- All the symptoms mentioned in the verse from the Visnu-sahasra-nama-stotra are visible in the body of Caitanya. His arms are decorated with sandalwood pulp and the thread received from the Sri Jagannatha Deity, and these are His ornamental bangles
- As Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was returning to Jagannatha Puri, He passed through the solitary forest, and He received great pleasure in doing so
- At Pandarapura the Lord (Caitanya) received news from Sri Ranga Puri that Sankararanya (Visvarupa) had disappeared there
- I am a poor brahmana, and You have come to My home. Please be satisfied with whatever little food You have received and give up Your greedy mentality
- It is described in the Caitanya-bhagavata that whenever Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu visited the house of Raghava Pandita, He also visited Purandara Acarya immediately upon receiving an invitation
- On another day an astrologer came who was said to know everything - past, present and future. Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu received him with all honor and put this question before him
- Once mother Saci told the Lord, "Please go call Your father." Receiving this order from His mother, the Lord went out to call him
- Since I received this order from My spiritual master, I always chant the holy name, but I thought that by chanting and chanting the holy name I had been bewildered
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu became patient after receiving the garland and prasadam of Lord Jagannatha. All the servants of Lord Jagannatha met Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu with great pleasure
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "I received much pleasure from the talks of Ramananda Raya." The Bhattacarya replied, "For this reason I requested that You meet him"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu received great pleasure in seeing this beautiful form of Gopala. For a long time He danced and chanted in ecstatic love
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu received them all, just as He had in previous years. The women, however, saw the Lord from a distance
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu received word that Sri Ranga Puri, one of the disciples of Sri Madhavendra Puri, was present in that village at the home of a brahmana
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained for some days at Alalanatha. In the meantime, He received news that all the devotees from Bengal were coming to Jagannatha Puri
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very pleased to thus receive their permission. He waited until the rainy season passed, and when the day of Vijaya-dasami arrived, He departed for Vrndavana
- The brahmana offered Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu food with great respect and love. After finishing His lunch, the Lord received auspicious news
- The Lord received him with adoration, but because Kesava Kasmiri was very proud, he talked to the Lord very inconsiderately
- The Lord remained there because He was very eager to receive the remnants of sweet rice offered to the Gopinatha Deity, having heard a narration from His spiritual master, Isvara Puri, of what had once happened there
- The next day, Kasisvara Gosani also came and remained with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who received him with great respect
- Thus receiving Lord Jagannatha's permission in the form of a garland, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu offered obeisances, and then in great jubilation He prepared to depart for South India