Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Reaching"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- After leaving Mathura, the Lord began to walk along the path on the bank of the Ganges, and finally He reached the holy place named Prayaga (Allahabad). It was there that Srila Rupa Gosvami came and met the Lord
- After Lord Caitanya reached Bhavanipura, Ramananda Raya arrived on his palanquin, and Vaninatha Raya had a large quantity of prasadam sent to the Lord
- After reaching the city of Kataka, He saw the temple of Gopala, and a brahmana there named Svapnesvara invited the Lord to eat
- After taking prasadam, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained there for the night. Early in the morning He began walking, and finally He reached Bhuvanesvara
- After visiting the holy place named Siva-ksetra, Caitanya Mahaprabhu arrived at Papanasana and there saw the temple of Lord Visnu. Then He finally reached Sri Ranga-ksetra
- Although they talked at great length about these pastimes, they could not reach the limit of discussion
- As previously, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu converted to Vaisnavism many people He met on the road. After some days, the Lord reached the banks of the river Godavari
- At length Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was taken away by Raghava Pandita. There was a great crowd assembled along the way, and the Lord reached Raghava Pandita's residence with great difficulty
- The Lord finally reached Panihati, and as an act of mercy He gave the captain of the boat one of His personal garments
- The Lord then got into a new boat and crossed the river. Walking in the full moonlight, He finally reached the town known as Caturdvara
- The maha-patra crossed the river with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and when they reached the other shore, the Muslim governor personally received the Lord and worshiped His lotus feet
- There were many rivers on the way, and at each river there was a tax collector. The tax collectors did not hinder the Lord, however, and He showed them mercy. Finally He reached the village of Remuna
- Thereafter, when Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu reached the Kazi's house, He sat down by the doorway and sent some respectable persons to call for the Kazi
- Upon reaching the temple of Bindu Madhava, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, seeing the beauty of Lord Bindu Madhava, became overwhelmed in ecstatic love. He then began to dance in the courtyard of the temple
- Upon reaching their community, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu asked the Bhattatharis, "Why are you keeping My brahmana assistant"
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu reached Vidyanagara, Bengal, on the way to Vrndavana, He stopped at the house of Vidya-vacaspati, who was the brother of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would see Jagannatha along with Balarama and Subhadra, He would immediately think that He had reached Kuruksetra, where all of them had come
- When the Lord reached Alalanatha, He sent His assistant Krsnadasa ahead to call for Nityananda Prabhu and other personal associates