Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Questioning"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Ramananda Raya worked like miners, excavating all kinds of valuable metals, each one better than the other. Their questions and answers are exactly like that
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu asked the questions, and Sri Ramananda Raya gave the answers. In this way they were engaged in discussion throughout the night
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu took that verse and showed it to Svarupa Damodara for him to examine. Then the Lord questioned him
- Struck with wonder, the astrologer remained silent, unable to speak. But when the Lord again put the question before him, he replied as follows
- The chief acarya of the Tattvavada community was very learned in the revealed scriptures. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu humbly questioned him
- The Lord said, "My dear uncle, I have come to your home just to ask you some questions." "Yes," the Kazi replied, "You are welcome. Just tell me what is in Your mind"
- When a person becomes famous as a devotee of the Lord, his reputation is never to be extinguished. Lord Caitanya, when discoursing with Ramananda Raya, questioned, "What is the greatest fame?"
- When Raghunatha dasa neglected to invite Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu for two consecutive months, the Lord, the son of Saci, questioned Svarupa Damodara
- When the cowherd boys were questioned by Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu about the path to Vrndavana, the boys showed Him the path on the bank of the Ganges, and the Lord went that way in ecstasy