Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Pleasure"
The following 77 pages are in this category, out of 77 total.
- Accompanied by His personal devotees, Caitanya went to the festival known as Laksmi-vijayotsava. There He discussed the superexcellent love of the gopis. Just by hearing about them, He became very pleased and danced in great ecstatic love for the Lord
- Advaita Acarya took Lord Nityananda Prabhu and Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu within the room, and the two Lords saw the arrangement of the prasadam. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was especially very pleased
- Afterwards, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to the town of Kataka to see the temple of the witness Gopala. When He saw the Deity of Gopala, He was very much pleased by His beauty
- All the devotees informed Lord Caitanya of Sacimata's decision. Hearing it, the Lord became very pleased
- Although Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was inwardly greatly pleased when He heard this verse, externally He spoke as if angry
- As previously, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His devotees chanted and danced with great pleasure
- As Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya arose from bed, he distinctly chanted, "Krsna, Krsna." Lord Caitanya was very pleased to hear him chant the holy name of Krsna
- As Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was returning to Jagannatha Puri, He passed through the solitary forest, and He received great pleasure in doing so
- Balabhadra Bhattacarya used to cook all kinds of vegetables gathered from the forest, and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very pleased to accept these preparations
- Because of sincere affection, she thought that eating this sukuta would cure the Lord's disease. Considering these affectionate thoughts of Damayanti, the Lord was very pleased
- Being pleased with Sanatana Gosvami, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu bestowed His causeless mercy upon him. By the Lord's mercy, Sanatana Gosvami received the spiritual strength to inquire from Him
- Being pleased, the Lord sent Sanatana Gosvami back to Vrndavana. After that, He was fed wonderfully by the hands of Sri Advaita Acarya
- He (Caitanya dasa, the son of Sivananda Sena) offered yogurt, limes, ginger, soft bada and salt. Seeing all these arrangements, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very pleased
- He offered yogurt, limes, ginger, soft bada and salt. Seeing all these arrangements, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very pleased
- Hearing this news, the Lord was very pleased. Who can understand the mercy of the Lord upon His devotee
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is always pleased to accept anything given with faith and love by His devotees and is always ready to bestow mercy upon them
- Lord Caitanya is combined form of Radha Krsna. If Caitanya is pleased, Radha and Krsna automatically become pleased
- Lord Caitanya took great pleasure in meeting with them
- Since Sri Caitanya, is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, He extracts the purpose from everything. He accepted Damayanti's affection for Him, and therefore He derived great pleasure even from the dried bitter leaves of sukuta and from kasandi
- Some days passed, and when Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, finally pleased with Vallabha Bhatta, accepted his invitation, the Lord sent Svarupa Damodara, Jagadananda Pandita and Govinda to call for Gadadhara Pandita
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "I received much pleasure from the talks of Ramananda Raya." The Bhattacarya replied, "For this reason I requested that You meet him"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "My dear Sanatana, do not be aggrieved, for when I embrace you I actually get great pleasure"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu copied the Brahma-samhita, and then with great pleasure He went to a place known as Ananta Padmanabha
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu derives great pleasure from glorifying His devotees, and among the devotees, Haridasa Thakura is the foremost
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu received great pleasure in seeing this beautiful form of Gopala. For a long time He danced and chanted in ecstatic love
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "Although Mukunda is My friend from childhood, I nonetheless take greater pleasure in seeing you than in seeing him"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then began to talk like this, "Is He the same person, personified sweetness, who is the pleasure of My eyes and mind, who is My life and soul? Has Krsna actually come before My eyes"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then passed the night there and discussed the pastimes of Lord Krsna with His devotees with great pleasure
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu traveled all over Vrndavana and pleased all living entities, moving and nonmoving, with His glances. The Lord took much personal pleasure in seeing everyone. In this way Lord Gauranga traveled in Vrndavana
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was never pleased to hear books or verses opposed to the conclusive statements of devotional service. The Lord did not like hearing rasabhasa, the overlapping of transcendental mellows
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very pleased to hear the book Krsna-karnamrta, and with great eagerness He had it copied and took it with Him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very pleased to hear Vallabha Bhatta quoting from sastra about the position of a devotee. The Lord praised him personally, and, feeling ecstatic love of Godhead, began to quote many verses from sastra
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very pleased to see Srila Rupa Gosvami, and He told him, "Stand up! Stand up! My dear Rupa, come here"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very pleased to see the devotion of the King, and He therefore stood up and embraced him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very pleased to thus receive their permission. He waited until the rainy season passed, and when the day of Vijaya-dasami arrived, He departed for Vrndavana
- Sri Ramananda Raya is coming within five to seven days. As soon as he arrives, My desires will be fulfilled. I take great pleasure in his company
- That night Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stayed in the temple of Gopala, and along with all the devotees, He heard the narration of the witness Gopala with great pleasure
- The heart of Lord Caitanya is the image of Sri Radhika's emotions. Thus feelings of pleasure and pain arise constantly therein
- The humility of these two brothers could even melt stone. Because I was very pleased with their behavior, I told them, 'Although you are both very much exalted, you consider yourselves inferior, and because of this, Krsna will very soon deliver you'
- The Lord (Caitanya) heard the story of Saksi-gopala with great pleasure because He wanted to impress upon the atheists that the worshipable Deities in the temples approved by the great acaryas are not idols, as alleged by men with a poor fund of knowledge
- The Lord concluded that He would go alone to Vrndavana or, at most, would take only one person as His companion. In that way, going to Vrndavana would be very pleasant
- The Lord inquired, "What kind of book are you writing?" He held up a palm leaf that was a page of the manuscript, and when He saw the fine handwriting, His mind was very pleased
- The Lord said, "I was so pleased with Rupa Gosvami that I embraced him and bestowed upon him all necessary potencies for preaching the bhakti cult"
- The transcendental ecstatic symptoms of disappointment, moroseness, pleasure, restlessness, pride and humility all began to fight like soldiers within Lord Caitanya
- The transcendental gardener, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, distributed handful after handful of fruit in all directions, and when the poor, hungry people ate the fruit, the gardener smiled with great pleasure
- The two syllables "krs-na" are always in His mouth; or, He constantly describes Krsna with great pleasure
- There were many cows grazing near that tree, and the Lord was very pleased to see them
- There were three sitting places where soft cloths were placed. Thus Lord Krsna was offered all the food, and the Lord took it very pleasantly
- These five tattvas incarnate with Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and thus the Lord executes His sankirtana movement with great pleasure
- They both enjoyed natural pleasure in seeing each other, and under the pretext of demigod worship they manifested their feelings
- Thus for the pleasure of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Svarupa Damodara Gosvami began very sweetly singing the following verse from the Gita-govinda
- Thus in the association of Svarupa Damodara and Raya Ramananda, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu passed His days and nights chanting and hearing with great pleasure
- Thus with great pleasure Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu passed that night in the temple. After seeing the mangala-arati ceremony in the morning, He started on His journey
- Upon hearing this explanation, the Lord began to laugh and, with great pleasure, immediately embraced Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya very firmly
- Upon standing up, the Lord said, "Go on speaking! Go on speaking!" Thus He began to dance, overwhelmed with pleasure. No one could understand the strong waves of this ecstasy
- Vallabha Bhatta Acarya requested Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, “If You are actually pleased with me, please accept my invitation once again"
- Vallabha Bhattacarya was very much surprised at this. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, however, was very pleased, and He therefore spoke to him this description of Rupa Gosvami
- When all the pots of sweet rice, remnants left by Gopinatha, were placed before Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, He became very pleased. In order to feed the devotees, He accepted five of them
- When He heard all the cowherd boys also chanting "Hari! Hari!" Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very pleased. He approached them, put His hand on their heads and said, "Go on chanting like that"
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard these verses, He was pleased beyond limits, and He said again and again, "Go on reciting, go on reciting"
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard this story, He was very pleased, and He remembered the words of Ramadasa Vipra
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu recited the two important verses, He felt great pleasure; thus, as if He had five mouths, He began to praise His devotee
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the great gardener, sees that people are chanting, dancing and laughing and that some of them are rolling on the floor and some are making loud humming sounds, He smiles with great pleasure
- When the Deity's helmet fell upon His head, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu became very pleased, and thus He chanted and danced in various ways with His devotees
- When the Lord, hearing with great pleasure, said, "Go on speaking! Go on speaking!" Srivasa Thakura described the rasa-lila dance, which is filled with transcendental mellows
- When Vallabha Bhatta invited Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates, the Lord was very pleased with him
- While Lord Jagannatha, Lord Balarama and Subhadra sat on their respective thrones, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His devotees began to perform sankirtana with great pleasure, chanting and dancing in the yard of the temple