Pages in category "Caitanya's Pleasing"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu danced in such a mystical way that He pleased Lord Jagannatha. The seer and the dancer were one and the same Supreme Person
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu was pleased that the Madhvacarya-sampradaya, or the Tattvavada sampradaya, accepted the transcendental form of the Lord. This is the great qualification of the Vaisnava sampradayas
- Hearing the arguments of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and seeing His victory, Candrasekhara, Tapana Misra and Sanatana Gosvami were all extremely pleased
- However, this will not harm my attempt. These pastimes of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu will certainly please all saintly people who have clear hearts. They will certainly enjoy it. We wish that this will enhance their enjoyment more and more
- In the CB it is described that Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu was so pleased with Vasudeva Datta and so affectionate toward him that He used to say - I am only Vasudeva Datta’s man. My body is only meant to please Vasudeva Datta, and he can sell Me anywhere
- In the Sri Caitanya-carita-maha-kavya, it is stated - The Lord (Caitanya) went to the western side of the Ganges at Navadvipa, and everyone was pleased to see the Lord coming
- In this way Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu's dealings with them continued every day. Thus receiving the transcendental favor of the Lord, Srila Rupa Gosvami felt unlimited pleasure
- It is very good, my dear child, that You have attained the supreme goal of life by developing love of Godhead. Thus You have pleased me very much, and I am very much obliged to You
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu sat down on the pots (which were thrown after cooking for Lord Visnu) very pleasingly, just to give His mother a lesson
- Lord Caitanya wanted to please the gopis instead of Krsna. But His contemporaries misunderstood Him, and for this reason Lord Caitanya renounced the order of householder life and became a sannyasi
- Lord Jagannatha was astonished to see the transcendental dancing and chanting of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and He stopped His car just to see the dancing. Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu then danced in such a mystical way that He pleased Lord Jagannatha
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then sent Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya to take his lunch, and the Lord remained that night in his home just to please him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very pleased to see this. He became ecstatic in love of Godhead and embraced Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very pleased with this humble statement. After embracing the Bhattacarya, He said, "Now go see Lord Jagannatha in the temple"
- The Lord had left Nityananda's company and had gone alone to the Jagannatha temple, but later Nityananda, Jagadananda, Damodara and Mukunda came to see Him, and after seeing Him they were very pleased
- They said, "Dear Caitanya Mahaprabhu" "to tell You the truth, we are greatly pleased to hear Your words, and furthermore Your bodily features are so pleasing that we feel extraordinary satisfaction in seeing You"
- Thrice He (Lord Caitanya) vowed that this was a fact (that Caitanya's body is only meant to please Vasudeva Datta, and he can sell Him anywhere) and that no one should disbelieve these statements
- When one compares the beauty, opulence, sweetness and intellectual pastimes of Vasudeva, the warrior, to Krsna, the cowherd boy, son of Nanda Maharaja, one sees that Krsna's attributes are more pleasant
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard these details, He smiled in a pleased mood and said, "If with sensual intentions one looks at women, this is the only process of atonement"
- When the Lord will be pleased with you, you will also understand these conclusions and will quote from the sastras
- When we actually see people come to our center, chant, dance, take prasadam, become jubilant and purchase books, we know that certainly Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is always present in such transcendental activities, and He is very pleased and satisfied