Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Pilgrimages"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- According to His previous program, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went forward on His tour and after some days arrived at the place of pilgrimage known as Jiyada-nrsimha
- Although the King is respectful toward You, he still belongs to the yavana class and should not be believed. We think that there is no need for such a great crowd to accompany You on Your pilgrimage to Vrndavana
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His personal associates remained with Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya. They all stayed awake the entire night as the Lord spoke of His pilgrimage
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu told him, "Give up all material engagements and come to Jagannatha Puri. I will return there very soon after finishing My tour and pilgrimage"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to the bank of the Krsna-venva River, where He visited many holy places and the temples of various gods