Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
query: "caitanya* philosophy"@5
Pages in category "Caitanya's Philosophy"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Bhaktivinoda Thakura wanted that European and American people may understand the philosophy of Caitanya cult and take part in it. That was his desire
- By his (Bhaktivinoda Thakur's) prayers to the Lord he had as his child Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Gosvami Maharaja, who at the present moment is preaching the philosophy of Lord Caitanya throughout the entire world through his bona fide disciples
- I have got about a half a dozen students who are Ph.Ds in different subjects, but they are all expert in Caitanya philosophy
- It is in the hands of you big guns to manage everything so that there may never be internal difficulties amongst us, so that we may always go on increasing more & more the influence of Lord Caitanya's philosophy of Sankirtana process upon all the world
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu confirms the conclusion of Srimad-Bhagavatam on the strength of His philosophy of acintya-bhedabheda-tattva
- Srimati Radharani is the most beautiful, and She always enchants Krishna, but at the same time, Krishna is always the Enchanter of Radharani. This reciprocal attraction of Radharani and Krishna is the basic principal of Lord Caitanya's philosophy
- Thakura Bhaktivinoda also wanted to beget a child who could preach the philosophy and teachings of Lord Caitanya to the fullest extent
- The cult of Caitanya philosophy is richer than any other, and it is admitted to be the living religion of the day with the potency for spreading as visva-dharma, or universal religion
- The philosophy of Lord Caitanya, upholding that the Lord is simultaneously one with and different from His creation (acintya-bhedabheda-tattva), is very easily understandable
- There are different kinds of philosophies in the world, but Lord Caitanya's philosophy is the superphilosophy
- They do not follow Lord Caitanya's injunction to be "more humble than a blade of grass." If they were that humble, they would give up their pride in being the doer of good deeds, the wisest person, the most devoted, and so on
- This Krsna consciousness movement is spreading the philosophy of Lord Caitanya and rejecting the philosophy of both classes of Mayavadi (Mayavada philosophy and Buddhist philosophy)
- Those who are actually inquisitive to understand the philosophy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu through logic and argument are welcome