Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Query: "order* caitanya"@10
Pages in category "Caitanya's Orders"
The following 138 pages are in this category, out of 138 total.
- Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. Everyone should be induced to accept this order, for this is victory. And it is the duty of the soldier, the devotee, to impress upon everyone this philosophy of life
- Accepting very humble lives as mendicants, wearing no more than loincloths and torn quilts (kaupina-kantha), the six Gosvamis lived in Vrndavana and followed Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's order to excavate Vrndavana's lost glories
- Advaita Acarya Prabhu was ordered to dance in the first group. The Lord then formed another group with Srivasa Thakura as the chief man
- After abandoning the dancing, the Lord ordered Svarupa Damodara to sing. Understanding His mind, Svarupa Damodara began to sing as follows
- After dancing for a long time, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu became still and ordered four great personalities to begin to dance
- After hearing this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu spoke in an angry mood. "You want to order Me to go to the King," He said
- After instructing Srila Rupa Gosvami at Prayaga, at the Dasasvamedha-ghata, Caitanya Mahaprabhu ordered him to go to Vrndavana. The Lord then returned to Varanasi
- After reaching Prayaga, Sanatana Gosvami, following the order of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, went to Vrndavana along the public road
- After receiving orders from the Lord for the rendering of service, the fortunate Satyaraja and Ramananda Vasu were highly pleased
- After saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu ordered that varieties of prasadam offered to Lord Jagannatha be brought. The Lord then gave him the prasadam, separately packed, to offer to various Vaisnavas and His mother
- All the devotees remained with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continuously for four months. Then the Lord ordered them back to Bengal, and therefore they returned
- Anyone following the order of Lord Caitanya under the guidance of His bona fide representative can become a spiritual master
- As previously, Raghunatha remained continuously with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu for eight months. Then the Lord gave him the following order
- At that time, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu calmed the youth and ordered him to come there daily to meet Him
- Because Nityananda Prabhu was preaching in Bengal, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had ordered Him not to come to Jagannatha Puri. That year, however, He went with the rest of the party to see the Lord
- Because of the Lord's strict order, no living being could take the water. Some of His intimate devotees, however, would take it by some trick
- Being thus ordered by the Lord, both Balabhadra Bhattacarya and the brahmana began to chant the holy name of Krsna. Then the Lord, dancing and dancing, proceeded along the path
- Both submitted to Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "Please give us orders so that we may make proper arrangements to accommodate all the Vaisnavas"
- By the order of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the cult of Srimad-Bhagavatam or the Bhagavad-gita can be preached all over the world, reclaiming all persons willing to accept the transcendental cult
- By the order of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Sanatana Gosvami met both Tapana Misra and Candrasekhara
- By the order of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, three devotees accompanied Lord Nityananda Prabhu when He returned to Bengal to preach
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu advises everyone, especially every Indian, to become a guru under His order
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu called him (Sanatana Gosvami) in and ordered him to change his dress so that he would look like a gentleman. For his garment, he used an old cloth of Tapana Misra's. Later, he exchanged his valuable blanket for a torn quilt
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu's order, yare dekha, tare kaha, 'krsna-upadesa.' Bas, finished, "You become a guru." The trouble is there. You haven't got to manufacture your ideas. Just like I'm quoting from Krsna's preaching
- Folding his hands, Sanatana Gosvami said, "My Lord, You ordered me to write a directory about the activities of Vaisnavas"
- Following the order of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, all the devotees used to visit Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu every year. They would see the Gundica festival at Jagannatha Puri and then return home after four months
- Following the orders of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Govinda, His personal servant, called for all the poor beggars, who were unhappy due to their poverty, and fed them sumptuously
- Following the orders of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, one who preaches the glories of the Lord all over the world or all over the universe should be humbler than grass and more tolerant than a tree because a preacher cannot live an easygoing life
- Giving orders to Ramananda Raya to come to Nilacala, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu departed for Jagannatha Puri with great pleasure
- Guru means who is carrying out the order of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, not a self-made guru. Guru means the most confidential servant of Krsna or Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the same thing. He is guru
- He began it in that way, but now, following the order of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he has divided it in two and is writing two plays
- He delivered all the prasadam to such great Vaisnavas as Advaita Acarya. Thus he stayed there and behaved according to the order of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- He never touched anything to wear except a small torn cloth and a patchwork wrapper. Thus he very rigidly executed the order of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- However, just obey one order from Me. Do not spend any of the King's revenue
- I am completely dependent. My Lord is Gauracandra, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. I cannot do anything independently, without His order
- I have thus described the narration concerning Pradyumna Misra and how, following the order of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he listened to discourses about Krsna spoken by Ramananda Raya
- I ordered Sri Nityananda Prabhu not to leave Bengal, but He has transgressed My order and come to see Me. What can I say
- I think every Indian is responsible for spreading this movement all over the world. That is the order of Lord Caitanya in pursuance of the dictum of Lord Krishna
- I wish that some of you among my American disciples may try to reclaim these fallen souls to the order of Lord Caitanya's Vaisnavite platform
- If one is purified by following Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's orders - that is, by chanting the holy name of Krsna - one must certainly be eager to render service to the Lord. This is the test
- If we adhere to the order of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, we shall get spiritual strength without a doubt, and we shall be free to preach this cult of the Hare Krsna movement and not be hampered by anyone
- If you continue as you are now doing by the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu you will be very successful. It is by His order that we are carrying this message all over the world
- If you want to prove that you are actually human being in this land, then you must take seriously the mission of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and spread all over the world. That is the order of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. And it is not very difficult
- In ecstatic love, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu ordered Ramananda Raya to recite some verses. Thus Ramananda Raya spoke as follows
- In pursuance of the order of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, following His footsteps, we are trying to introduce this sankirtana movement, Hare Krsna, and it is coming out very successful. Everywhere. I am especially preaching in the foreign countries
- In that garden, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu bestowed His mercy upon King Prataparudra. Afterwards, when the Bengali devotees were about to return home, the Lord gave separate orders to almost every one of them
- In this way the Lord spent the four months of the rainy season in various pastimes, and then He ordered the Bengali devotees to return to their homes
- Indeed, I know all the paths to the different places of pilgrimage in South India. Just order Me, and I shall go with You
- Indeed, it is a symptom of real affection that one breaks the order of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, not caring for the regulative principles, to associate with Him
- It is a greater fortune to carry out Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s order than to satisfy one’s senses by seeing Lord Jagannatha
- It is not our manufactured movement but it was ordered by Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and we are simply carriers of his shoes
- It is not possible for me to give up the service of Raghunatha's lotus feet. At the same time, if I do not do so I shall break Your order. What can I do
- It is the order of Lord Caitanya that krsna-katha should be spread all over the world, because if the conditioned souls, suffering under the pangs of material existence, take to krsna-katha, then their path of liberation will be open and clear
- Later, by the order of Lord Caitanya, Raghunatha went to Vrndavana and remained there under the shelter of Srila Rupa Gosvami
- Lord Caitanya asked Jagadisa to go to Jagannatha Puri to preach the hari-nama-sankirtana movement
- Lord Caitanya ordered, "Go perform sankirtana! Today I shall kill all the Muslims!"
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then sent the two brothers Srila Rupa Gosvami and Srila Sanatana Gosvami to Vraja. By His order, they went to Sri Vrndavana-dhama
- Meanwhile, following the order of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Srila Rupa Gosvami returned to Vrndavana. He desired to write dramas concerning the pastimes of Lord Krsna
- Murari Gupta then replied, I am Your servant and Your order-carrier. I have no independent existence
- My dear Lord, please consider me Your relative. Do not hesitate to order whatever You desire at any time You desire it
- My dear Raghunatha, on My order go to Vrndavana and live there under the care of Rupa and Sanatana Gosvamis
- My Lord, we are Your two servants and are here just to carry out Your orders. By Your mercy, please tell us to do whatever You want
- My Spiritual Master Sri Bhaktisiddhanta Goswami Maharaja made a great effort to execute the order of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and we were fortunate enough to meet Him for service
- Never mind even it is imperfectly done, we must execute the orders of Caitanya Mahaprabhu. I may not be so very expert in delivering the message of Krsna, but my duty is to try to my best capacity how to distribute this knowledge to the suffering humanity
- No one knew what Advaita Acarya requested or what the Lord ordered. After embracing the Acarya, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu bade Him farewell
- Now, how one can become guru and representative of Krsna? Everyone will say, "I am a representative of Krsna. I am guru." No. That is enunciated by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu says: "You just become guru on My order"
- On hearing the order of the Supreme Lord, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Laksmi immediately worshiped Him, offering sandalwood pulp and flowers for His body, garlanding Him with mallika flowers, and offering prayers
- One can understand the order of Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he can become guru. Or one who understands his guru's order, the same parampara, he can become guru. And therefore I shall select some of you
- One day the Lord ordered Srivasa Thakura to read the Brhat-sahasra-nama (the thousand names of Lord Visnu), for He wanted to hear them at that time
- One has to learn humility and meekness at home, following the instructions of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- One who is a faithful servant of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu must execute His order, even if one has to sacrifice going to Jagannatha Puri to see Lord Jagannatha there
- Our request is that every one of you become a guru. That is Caitanya Mahaprabhu's order
- Our society, the International Society for Krishna Consciousness, has been formed to execute the order of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His Divine Grace Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura
- Ramananda Raya said, "I duly informed King Prataparudra of Your order for me to retire from service. By Your grace, the King was pleased to relieve me of these material activities"
- Ramananda Raya said, "Please recite the introductory verse of the Vidagdha-madhava so that I can hear and examine it." Thus Sri Rupa Gosvami, being ordered by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, recited the verse (1.1)
- Ramananda Raya then went to inform the King about his talks with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and, following the Lord's orders, brought the King's son to see Him
- Ramananda Vasu and Satyaraja Khan were present from Kulina-grama, and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, with great respect, gave them the following orders
- Satyaraja Khan said, "My dear Lord, being a householder and a materialistic man, I do not know the process of advancing in spiritual life. I therefore submit myself unto Your lotus feet and request You to give me orders"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu desired to meet all the devotees of Bengal every year. Therefore He ordered them to come to see the Ratha-yatra festival every year
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had ordered Lord Nityananda to stay in Bengal, but nevertheless, because of ecstatic love, Lord Nityananda also went to see Him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu ordered Govinda and Kasisvara, "You may both take alms elsewhere to fill your bellies"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu ordered His personal servant Govinda that no one should take the water that had washed His feet
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu ordered Jiva Gosvami, Rupa Gosvami and Sanatana Gosvami to preach, and He ordered Raghunatha dasa Gosvami to strictly follow the rules and regulations of the renounced order
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu ordered Nityananda Prabhu, "Go to Bengal and, without restriction, manifest devotional service to the Lord, Krsna consciousness"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu ordered Nityananda Prabhu, Advaita Acarya, Haridasa Thakura and Vakresvara Pandita to dance in each of the four respective parties
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu ordered Ramananda Raya, "Recite a verse from the revealed scriptures concerning the ultimate goal of life"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu ordered Ramananda Vasu and Satyaraja Khan to become the worshipers of these ropes and every year bring silken ropes from their village
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu ordered Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya to take Gadadhara Pandita with him. The Bhattacarya told Gadadhara Pandita, "Get up! Such are the pastimes of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu remembered a line in the Orissan language and ordered Svarupa Damodara to sing it
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "Your duty is to carry out My order. You have come near Vrndavana. Now you should go there"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then gave Svarupa Damodara residence in a solitary place and ordered a servant to serve him with a supply of water and other necessities
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then ordered Narahari, "I wish you to remain here with My devotees. In this way the three of you should always execute these three duties for the service of the Lord"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then ordered Sri Gopala, the son of Advaita Acarya, to dance
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then ordered Vakresvara Pandita to dance, and as he began to dance, the Lord began to sing
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mission is being spread all over the world, but our Indian brothers are not joining it, although it is the order of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Bharata-bhumite manusya janma haila yara
- Sri Nityananda Prabhu is by nature very much inspired in rendering transcendental loving service to Lord Krsna. Now, being ordered by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, He distributed this loving service anywhere and everywhere
- Svarupa Damodara Gosvami accepted Raghunatha dasa, saying, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, whatever You order is accepted. He then embraced Raghunatha dasa again
- The child was named Paramananda dasa in accordance with the Lord's order, and the Lord jokingly called him Puri dasa
- The descendants of the tree (the devotees of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu) were very glad to receive this order directly from the Lord
- The devotees in the KC movement are preaching all over the world in accordance with the order of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. They have to meet many karmis, but by the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, they are unaffected by material influences
- The Gosvamis carried out the preaching work of devotional service on the basis of an analytical study of all confidential Vedic literatures. This was in compliance with the order of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The King gave a special order for me to do without delay whatever Your Lordship orders
- The living entity who is subjected to birth and death attains immortality when he gives up all material activities, dedicates his life to the execution of My order, and acts according to My directions
- The Lord assured Tapana Misra that they would meet again in Varanasi. Receiving this order, Tapana Misra went there
- The Lord ate lunch in the company of all the devotees, and after washing His hands and mouth He gave an order to Govinda
- The Lord has already ordered both of you brothers to situate yourselves in Vrndavana. There you will achieve all happiness
- The Lord ordered all the citizens of Navadvipa to chant the Hare Krsna mantra, and in each and every home they began performing sankirtana regularly
- The Lord ordered Govinda, "From today on, do not allow that bauliya Kamalakanta Visvasa to come here"
- The Lord then ordered everyone to cleanse the inside of the temple very perfectly by taking finer dust, straws and grains of sand and throwing them outside
- The members of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness cannot even call themselves brahma-bandhus. Therefore our only means for satisfying Krsna is to pursue the injunctions of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The Muslim governor then said, "Since You have so kindly accepted me, please give me some order so that I can render You some service"
- The next day Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu begged Ramananda Raya to give Him permission to leave, and at the time of farewell the Lord gave him the following orders
- The orders of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu must be carefully carried out. Although the Lord may not give direct orders, you are still to carry out His desires simply by understanding His indications
- The previous year, Jagadananda Pandita, following the Lord's order, had returned to the city of Nadia to see Sacimata
- The scriptural injunctions for shaving and fasting are indirect orders of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. However, when there is a direct order from the Lord to take prasadam, naturally the devotees take prasadam as their first duty
- The thirty-sixth branch, Buddhimanta Khan, was extremely dear to Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He was always prepared to carry out the Lord's orders, and therefore he was considered to be a chief servant of the Lord
- Therefore I order every man within this universe to accept this Krsna consciousness movement and distribute it everywhere
- Therefore I see that I will get nothing auspicious by staying here. Kindly give me orders allowing me to return to Vrndavana after the Ratha-yatra festival
- Thereupon Lord Nityananda said, "Whatever You order is My duty, regardless of whether it results in happiness or unhappiness"
- This son Vaninatha will remain at Your lotus feet to always immediately attend to Your orders and serve You
- Thus receiving the order from Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to go to Vrndavana, Subuddhi Raya left Varanasi and went through Prayaga, Ayodhya and Naimisaranya toward Vrndavana
- To wash the temple, You need many waterpots and brooms. Therefore order me. I can immediately bring all these things to You
- Upon receiving Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's order, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya and Pandita Gosani brought sufficient prasadam from the temple of Jagannatha. The Lord then dined with everyone at His own place
- Upon the order of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Sri Ramananda Raya took leave of the King and returned to Jagannatha Puri. After he arrived, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu very much enjoyed talking with him both day and night about Lord Krsna and His pastimes
- We are preaching this philosophy to the Western countries by the order of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- When maha-prasadam is not available, there must be fasting, but when the Supreme Personality of Godhead directly orders one to take prasadam, neglecting such an opportunity is offensive
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu ordered Rupa Gosvami to read the verse they had previously heard, Rupa Gosvami, because of great shyness, did not read it but instead remained silent
- While the temple was being swept, about a hundred men stood ready with filled waterpots, and they simply awaited the Lord's order to throw the water from them
- You become a spiritual master under my order, under His order. Don't manufacture yourself. Under the order of Caitanya Mahaprabhu. That is called parampara system, one who is following in disciplic succession the order of Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- You must execute the order of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, parampara, Caitanya Mahaprabhu and your guru. That is real life of devotional service, to take some responsibility for working and execute it to your best capacity