Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Nectar"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- I decorate my head with the dust of the lotus feet of my audience. Now you have all drunk this nectar, and therefore my labor is successful
- I worship Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, whose nectarean mercy flows like a great river, inundating the entire universe. Just as a river flows downstream, Lord Caitanya especially extends Himself to the fallen
- If one tastes the nectar of Sri Caitanya-caritamrta with faith and love, I become like a bumblebee tasting the honey of transcendental love from his lotus feet
- The character of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is full of nectar. Hearing about it is pleasing to the ear and mind
- The life and characteristics of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu are exactly like an ocean of nectar, one drop of which can please the mind and ear
- The most munificent Supreme Personality of Godhead, known as Gaurakrsna, distributed to everyone - even the lowest of men - His own confidential treasury in the form of the nectar of love of Himself and the holy name
- The nectarean drops of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's pastimes can satisfy the senses of everyone who hears them
- The ocean of nectarean pastimes of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is like the ocean of milk. According to his thirst, Vrndavana dasa Thakura filled his pitcher and drank from that ocean
- The pastimes of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu are full of nectar, and the pastimes of Lord Krsna are like camphor. When one mixes these, they taste very sweet
- The pastimes of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu are like nectar, and they are deep like the ocean. People in general cannot understand them, but a sober devotee can
- The readers should relish this wonderful nectar because nothing compares to it. Keeping their faith firmly fixed within their minds, they should be careful not to fall into the pit of false arguments or the whirlpools of unfortunate situations
- Thus I, Krsnadasa, humbly try to describe the nectar of the pastimes of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, which are mixed with the pastimes of Lord Krsna