Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Knowing"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.
- All the Mayavadi sannyasis said, "Your Holiness, kindly know from us that we actually have no quarrel with Your refutation of these meanings, for You have given a clear understanding of the sutras"
- Although Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu knew that Damodara Pandita was a pure and simple devotee, upon hearing this impudent talk the Lord said, "My dear Damodara, what nonsense are you speaking?"
- Although within His heart Caitanya Mahaprabhu knew everything that was happening, externally He did not disclose it. Nor did He disclose that He knew He was talking with King Prataparudra
- At my request Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepts the invitations because He knows that a foolish person like me would be unhappy if He did not accept them
- Because of my intimate relationship with them, I have absolved Gopinatha Pattanayaka of all his debts. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu does not know this fact. Whatever I have done is because of my intimate relationship with the family of Bhavananda Raya
- Bhagavan Acarya took his brother to meet Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, but the Lord, knowing that Gopala Bhattacarya was a Mayavadi philosopher, could not get much happiness from meeting him
- Blood oozed from the many injuries on His mouth, nose and cheeks, but due to His ecstatic emotions, the Lord did not know it
- I conclusively know these two names, Syamasundara and Yasodanandana. I do not understand any other meanings, nor have I the capacity to understand them
- I replied to Visvarupa, 'I have My helpless father and mother, and also I am but a child. What do I know about the sannyasa order of life?
- It is the duty of a father to educate his son in both religion and morality. If I do not give Him this education, how will He know of it?
- Knowing everything, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was aware that Visvarupa had already passed away. A pretense of ignorance was necessary, however, so that He could go to South India and liberate the people there
- Knowing His mother to be greatly afflicted by separation from Him, the Lord would send Jagadananda Pandita to Navadvipa every year to console her
- Knowing that Vallabha Bhatta's heart was full of pride, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu spoke these words, hinting at how one can learn about devotional service
- Lord Caitanya knew about the disappearance of Laksmidevi because He is the Supersoul Himself. Thus He returned home to solace His mother, Sacidevi, who was greatly unhappy about the death of her daughter-in-law
- Lord Caitanya knew that in Kali-yuga there would be many bogus incarnations pretending to be God, and therefore He avoided asserting Himself as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu knew very well that Raghunatha dasa was already liberated
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "I know that there is no fault in the goddess of fortune, but still she could not enter into the rasa dance. We hear this from revealed scriptures"
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "I am a Mayavadi in the renounced order of life, and I do not even know what transcendental loving service to the Lord is. I simply float in the ocean of Mayavada philosophy
- Lord Caitanya protested against being called the Supreme Lord: "My dear sir, I am an ordinary living entity. I cannot know the real meaning of the Vedanta-sutra, but Vyasadeva, who is an incarnation of Narayana, knows its real meaning"
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted the invitation, knowing the brahmana to be a devotee, and slightly smiling, He spoke as follows to Ramananda Raya
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "I do not accept many different meanings for the holy name of Krsna. I know only that Lord Krsna is Syamasundara and Yasodanandana. That's all I know"
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu will be in a mood of ecstatic love, without external consciousness. At that time, as you recite those chapters from Srimad-Bhagavatam, He will embrace you, knowing you to be a pure Vaisnava
- My dear Krsna, only You and I know the strength of Your beautiful features and, because of them, My unsteadiness. Now, this is My position; I do not know what to do or where to go. Where can I find You? I am asking You to give directions
- My dear Lord, You are the original speaker of the Bhagavatam. You therefore know its real import. But for You, no one can understand the confidential meaning of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- My wife and I did not especially exert ourselves in the cooking. He by whose power the food has been prepared knows everything
- Sanatana Gosvami concluded, "Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who knows everything - past, present and future - has forbidden me to commit suicide." He then fell down, touching the lotus feet of the Lord, and spoke to Him as follows
- Since Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the omniscient Supreme Personality of Godhead, He can understand the heart of everyone, and thus He knew all these things
- Since you possess Lord Krsna's potency, you certainly know these things. However, it is the nature of a sadhu to inquire. Although he knows these things, the sadhu inquires for the sake of strictness
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu also found two other books namely, the Brahma-samhita and Krsna-karnamrta. Knowing these books to be excellent, He took them to present to His devotees
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu descended as an incarnation for the benefit of the entire world. Thus He knew the mind of Vallabha Bhatta very well
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the most exalted, omniscient Supreme Personality of Godhead, and therefore He knew that Kalidasa, in the core of his heart, had full faith in Vaisnavas
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu knew that Ramacandra Puri was criticizing Him before everyone, but whenever Ramacandra Puri came to see Him, the Lord offered him respects with great attention
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu knew that the food had not been offered to the Deity (when taking lunch with the Mayavadi sannyasis)
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "My dear Vallabha Bhatta, you are a learned scholar. Kindly listen to Me. I am a sannyasi of the Mayavada school. Therefore I have no chance of knowing what krsna-bhakti is"
- Taking My words as defamation, Lord Krsna has left Me. I know that He is gone, but kindly hear My prayers in praise: 'You are the satisfaction of My eyes. You are My wealth and My life. Alas, please give Me your audience once again'
- The Lord knew that if He did not eat the food offered by Jagadananda, Jagadananda would certainly fast. Being afraid of this, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu ate some of the prasadam he offered
- The Lord knows everything directly and indirectly, in minute detail, and He is fully independent as well
- The Lord replied, "First let Me hear your explanation. After that, I shall try to explain what little I know"
- The Lord told him, "Go see whether Jagadananda Pandita is eating. Then quickly return and let Me know"
- The next morning, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu got up early. After taking His bath, He became ecstatic with love, knowing that He now had to leave Vrndavana
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, knows very well how to demonstrate the qualities of His devotees. Therefore, acting like an artistic painter, He does so in various ways and considers this His personal profit
- Then turning toward Sivananda Sena, the Lord said, "I know that from the very beginning your affection for Me has been very great"
- When everything was ready, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu came there alone after finishing His midday duties. He knew the heart of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu entered the room, He saw three divisions of food, and He knew that all of these were meant for Krsna. However, He did not understand the intentions of Advaita Acarya
- When the astrologer was speaking so highly of Him, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stopped him and began to smile. "My dear sir," He said, "I think you do not know very clearly what I was, for I know that in My previous birth I was a cowherd boy
- While on the way to Jagannatha Puri, You broke My sannyasa staff. I know that all of you have great affection for Me, but such things disturb My activities
- You are an ordinary student of grammar. What do You know about literary embellishments? You cannot review this poetry because You do not know anything about it
- You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna Himself. You know the purport of Your activities, and the person whom You enlighten can also understand Your pastimes
- You are the teacher of Srimad-Bhagavatam, and You best know the meanings of the verses of Srimad-Bhagavatam