Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Killing"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- I have appeared in this incarnation to kill the demons (pasandis) and, after killing them, to preach the cult of devotional service
- In spite of Lord Caitanya's being so humble and meek as a devotee, when He was informed about injuries inflicted on the body of Sri Nityananda, He immediately ran to the spot and wanted to kill the offenders
- In the ecstasy of Hanuman, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu angrily said, "Where is that rascal Ravana? He has kidnapped the universal mother, Sita. Now I shall kill him and all his family"
- In the mood of Lord Nrsimhadeva, Lord Caitanya ran through the city streets, club in hand, ready to kill all the atheists
- When He (Lord Nityananda) was injured by these two brothers (Jagai and Madhai), Caitanya Mahaprabhu became very, very angry, and He immediately called for His cakra to kill these sinners
- When Jagai and Madhai injured Nityananda Prabhu, Lord Caitanya became angry and decided to kill them with His Sudarsana cakra, but Nityananda Prabhu saved them