Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Keeping"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- After describing the potency of the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, My spiritual master taught Me another verse, advising Me to always keep it within My throat
- At Dvaraka, You keep sixteen thousand queens in sixteen thousand palaces. Also, there are eighteen mothers and numerous friends and relatives of the Yadu dynasty
- I am lowborn. Indeed, I am the lowest. I am condemned, for I have all the characteristics of a sinful man. If You keep me alive, what will be the profit
- I shall also go to see You at intervals. Keeping Myself invisible, I shall watch You dance
- Isvara Puri ordered Govinda to serve Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Thus the Lord keeps him by His side
- Since all the devotees came to Him for shelter, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu showed them all mercy and kept them under His protection
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu kept all the gifts except the pilu fruits, which He distributed to the devotees. Because the fruits were from Vrndavana, everyone ate them with great happiness
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu kept His hands raised and would not accept the prasadam until Jagadananda Pandita, with great affection and love, spoke the following words
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then sent Bhavananda Raya back to his home, and He kept only Vaninatha Pattanayaka in His personal service
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu tried to restrain Himself as far as possible before Vallabhacarya, but although He tried to keep calm, His ecstatic love could not be checked
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, visited the birthplace of Isvara Puri at Kumara-hatta and collected some earth from his birth site. This He kept very carefully, and He used to eat a small portion of it daily
- That ghost has taken the form of a corpse, but He keeps his eyes open. Sometimes He utters the sounds 'gon-gon,' and sometimes He remains unconscious
- That night, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was attended by Svarupa Damodara Gosvami and Ramananda Raya. Keeping His hands around their necks, the Lord began to lament
- The Bhattacarya inquired, "Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is in His full-fledged youthful life. How can He keep the principles of sannyasa"
- The Lord abandoned walking on the well-known public road and went instead along a bypass. He thus kept the city of Kataka on His right as He entered the forest
- The Lord did not always manifest His ecstasy. Being afraid of a great assembly of people, the Lord kept His ecstasy concealed