Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Journeys"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- His biographers have described the journey of Krsna Caitanya (that was the name He got after His sannyasa) from Santipura to Puri in great detail
- I have therefore resolved to go alone or, at the utmost, with one servant. In this way, My journey to Vrndavana will be beautiful
- In all the villages through which the Lord passed and in all the places He rested on His journey, everyone was purified and awakened to ecstatic love of God
- In the Seventeenth Chapter I have described the Lord's journey through the great forest of Jharikhanda and His arrival at Mathura. In the Eighteenth Chapter there is a description of His tour of the forest of Vrndavana
- In the Sixteenth Chapter I have described how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu departed for Vrndavana and journeyed through Bengal. He later returned to Jagannatha Puri from Kanai Natasala