Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Inquiring"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Absorbed in the ecstatic mood of the gopis, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wandered here and there. He began to inquire after Krsna by quoting verses to all the trees and creepers
- After thus offering respect to each and every devotee, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu became very jubilant. However, not seeing Haridasa Thakura, He inquired, "Where is Haridasa"
- As Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard this from Haridasa Thakura, the happiness within His heart increased, but as a matter of course, He still inquired further
- On one occasion the Lord inquired, "Of all types of education, which is the most important?" Ramananda Raya replied, "No education is important other than the transcendental devotional service of Krsna"
- One day Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu inquired from the devotees, "Where is Haridasa? Now you may bring him here"
- One day Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu met Haridasa Thakura as usual, and in the course of discussion He inquired as follows
- One day when the boy came to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Lord very affectionately inquired from him about all kinds of news
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu further inquired from Haridasa, "Can you ascertain what your disease is?" Haridasa Thakura replied, "My disease is that I cannot complete my rounds"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu further inquired, "Out of many types of meditation, which is required for all living entities?" Srila Ramananda Raya replied, "The chief duty of every living entity is to meditate upon the lotus feet of Radha and Krsna"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu inquired from Sanatana about news of his well-being. Sanatana replied, "Everything is auspicious because I have seen Your lotus feet"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu inquired from Srikanta about all the Vaisnavas, and the boy informed the Lord about them, naming them one after another
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu inquired from the messenger, "What was Vaninatha doing when he was arrested and brought there"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu inquired, "Why is the King chastising him?" Thereupon the people described the entire incident
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stood up and then sat down again. Looking here and there, He inquired from Svarupa Damodara, "Where have you brought Me"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then inquired whether he was Ramananda Raya, and he replied, "Yes, I am Your very low servant, and I belong to the sudra community"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then inquired, "Out of all liberated persons, who should be accepted as the greatest?" Ramananda Raya replied, "He who has love for Krsna has attained the topmost liberation"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then sat down with Haridasa and Rupa Gosvami. They inquired from one another about auspicious news and then continued to talk together for some time
- The Kazi concluded, "The reasoning and arguments in the scriptures of the meat-eaters are not very sound." Upon hearing this statement, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu smiled and inquired from him as follows
- The Lord inquired from Govinda, "Who has made this?" When Govinda named Jagadananda Pandita, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was somewhat fearful
- The Lord inquired, "What is your order? For what purpose have you come here?" Paramananda Puri then submitted his prayer that the Lord show favor to Junior Haridasa
- The Lord inquired, "What kind of book are you writing?" He held up a palm leaf that was a page of the manuscript, and when He saw the fine handwriting, His mind was very pleased
- The next day, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to Haridasa's place and inquired from him, "Haridasa, are you well"
- The next day, when Pradyumna Misra arrived in the presence of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Lord inquired, "Have you heard talks about Krsna from Sri Ramananda Raya"
- This was explained by Thakura Haridasa when Caitanya Mahaprabhu inquired from him how living entities lower than human beings can be delivered from material bondage
- When Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu could not see Murari amongst the devotees, He inquired about him. Thereupon many people immediately went to Murari, running to take him to the Lord
- When Sivananda brought his son, Caitanya dasa, to be introduced to the Lord, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu inquired about his name
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard this news from Govinda, He inquired from Svarupa Damodara, "Why does Raghunatha dasa no longer stand at the Simha-dvara gate to beg alms"
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu inquired about Sanatana Gosvami, Rupa Gosvami replied, "I did not meet him"
- When the Lord inquired, "By which path have you come?" Sanatana Gosvami replied, "I have come on the path along the beach"