Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Independence"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- According to Damodara, I am still a neophyte as far as social etiquette is concerned; therefore he does not like My independent nature
- Although the Lord is completely independent and no one can check Him, He still did not go without the permission of His devotees
- Although You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead and are completely independent, still You are dependent on the love and affection of Your devotees. That is Your nature
- At present Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is persisting in His mood of anger because He is the independent Supreme Personality of Godhead. At some time, however, He will surely be merciful, for at heart He is very kind
- My dear Lord, You are the fully independent Personality of Godhead. You act by Your own free will. You cause the whole world to dance and act as You like
- My dear Lord, You are the independent Supreme Personality of Godhead. Certainly You will depart. I know that. Still, I ask You to stay here a few days more so that I can see Your lotus feet
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya replied, "Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself and is completely independent. Being Lord Krsna Himself, He is not dependent on anyone"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the fully independent Personality of Godhead and makes everyone dance as He likes. Leaving His company, therefore, all the devotees returned to their homes in different parts of the country
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, as the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself, is fully independent. Therefore, although it is the most confidentially stored benediction, He can distribute love of Godhead to anyone and everyone without consideration
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the independent Supreme Personality of Godhead, is greatly magnanimous. Unless one worships Him, one can never be liberated
- The fully independent Supreme Personality of Godhead performs various types of pastimes. The pastime of washing and cleansing the Gundica temple is but one of them
- The Lord knows everything directly and indirectly, in minute detail, and He is fully independent as well
- The sannyasa order is to be accepted from another sannyasi. Although the Lord (Caitanya) was independent in all respects, still, to keep up the formalities of the sastras, He accepted the sannyasa order from Kesava Bharati
- This time Lord Caitanya stayed at the house of Candrasekhara, although he was regarded as a sudra or kayastha, for the Lord, as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is completely independent