Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya in the Gambhira (6 P)
Pages in category "Caitanya's Home"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- After coming to this firm conclusion, the Lord continued to stay at home. In the meantime Kesava Bharati came to the town of Nadia
- After saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned home. When Svarupa Damodara Gosvami and His other attendants heard about the incident, they became very much afraid
- After saying this, Srivasa Thakura worshiped the Lord, who was then greatly satisfied and returned to His own home
- After some days the Lord thought, "I did not take sannyasa, and since I am remaining at home it is My duty to act as a grhastha
- After thus expressing their feelings to each other, Lord Caitanya and Laksmi returned home. Who can understand the grave pastimes of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu?
- Although the house was locked, He (Lord Caitanya) would go away, and sometimes He would be found amongst the cowshed of Jagannatha Puri
- He then went outside the house and immediately brought two coconuts. All the ladies were astonished to see such wonderful activities
- His mother and wife wept bitterly for His separation, but our hero, though soft in heart, was a strong person in principle. He left His little world in His house for the unlimited spiritual world of Krsna with man in general
- His wife, Laksmidevi, was very unhappy at home in separation from her husband, because the Lord was engaged in various ways in preaching work in East Bengal
- In Gaya, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was initiated by Isvara Puri, and immediately afterwards He exhibited signs of love of Godhead. He again displayed such symptoms after returning home
- In His childhood the Lord was taken away by two thieves outside His home
- In this way both the poet and Caitanya Mahaprabhu went back to their homes, and at night the poet worshiped mother Sarasvati
- It gave up My body and home because of lamentation and accepted the religious principles of a kapalika-yogi. Then My mind went to Vrndavana with its disciples, My senses
- Lord Caitanya knew about the disappearance of Laksmidevi because He is the Supersoul Himself. Thus He returned home to solace His mother, Sacidevi, who was greatly unhappy about the death of her daughter-in-law
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, being omniscient, could understand the degradation of these students. Thus He sat at home, contemplating how to rescue them
- On another day a great devotee of Lord Siva, chanting of Lord Siva's qualities, came to Lord Caitanya's house, where he began dancing in the courtyard and playing his damaru (a musical instrument)
- On another day a mendicant came to beg alms from the Lord's house, but when he saw the Lord dancing, he also began to dance
- One day the Lord, in the ecstasy of the gopis, was sitting in His house. Very morose in separation, He was calling, "Gopi! Gopi!"
- Sacimata said, "Why do You steal others’ things? Why do You beat the other children? And why do You go inside others' houses? What do You not have in Your own house?"
- Sri Murari Gupta wrote a book called Sri Caitanya-carita. He belonged to a vaidya physician family of Srihatta, the paternal home of Lord Caitanya, and later became a resident of Navadvipa
- That day, Lord Caitanya remained there and accepted prasadam at his house. After bestowing mercy upon him in this way, the Lord proceeded ahead
- That night the Lord stayed at the house of Vijaya Acarya. In the morning the Lord took all His devotees and returned home
- The devotees pacified the Lord and brought Him home, and the student ran away to an assembly of other students
- The Lord asked the Kazi to go back home. Then the son of mother Saci came back to His own home, dancing and dancing
- The Lord offered him respectful obeisances and invited him to His house. After feeding him sumptuously, He submitted to him His petition
- Then Visvarupa returned Me home and requested, 'Offer thousands and thousands of obeisances unto My mother, Sacidevi
- There was a resident of Nadia named Paramesvara, who was a confectioner living near the home of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- When coming from the Jagannatha temple to return to His house, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu used to sit on the ground and mark it with His nails
- When Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu suddenly arrived at his house, great crowds of people gathered
- When the Lord returned home, bringing with Him great wealth and many followers, He spoke to Sacidevi about transcendental knowledge to relieve her of the grief she was suffering