Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Granting"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Although I am unfit and greatly afraid to submit this plea, I nevertheless request You, Sir, to be especially merciful toward me by granting me shelter at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- At the request of Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu granted Jagadananda Pandita permission to go. The Lord sent for him and instructed him as follows
- My dear Lord, by Your causeless mercy You have appeared before me to grant me liberation. Now You are playing in a duplicitous way. What is the reason for this behavior
- My dear Lord, we two think of Your lotus feet incessantly. Although You are the omniscient Supreme Personality of Godhead, You have granted us Your audience
- Seeing the extraordinary mercy the Lord granted to the family of Bhavananda Raya, everyone was struck with wonder. They could not understand the behavior of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- She requested Him to make Jagannatha Puri, Nilacala, His headquarters. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu granted His mother's request and, followed by Nityananda, Mukunda, Jagadananda and Damodara, left Santipura
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is in the renounced order and is very much detached from worldly affairs. He stays in solitary places, and even in dreams He does not grant interviews to a king